What is the correct spelling for REG?
This word (Reg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REG
- beg He would beg for forgiveness.
- eeg I am going to take my eeg.
- Greg Greg loves to cook new recipes every weekend.
- keg The party was so great, I was able to hold my keg all night.
- leg My leg is bothering me.
- meg Meg was surprised to hear from her old friend after so many years.
- NEG I really don't want to go to that party tonight - it's going to be a total Neg fest.
- peg She hung her coat on the peg in the hallway.
- rag After a long day of cleaning, she wiped the sweat from her forehead with a rag.
- re I need to re-read this book.
- red The apples on the tree were bright red and ripe for picking.
- ref I always use the "ref" feature in Microsoft Word to create my reference list.
- Reg Reg is short for regular, which is used to indicate a common or routine occurrence.
- REL The sun set over the mountains and REL lit up the sky.
- rem I had to replace my broken REM CD.
- rep The rep from the company gave a presentation on the new product.
- res The Latin word "res" simply means "thing" or "object," and can be used in a variety of contexts such as "res publica" (public thing or republic) and "res
- rev They were revving up the engines before takeoff.
- Rex King Rex is a major antagonist in the Lion King franchise.
- rig The workers rigged up the scaffolding to reach the top floor of the building.
- rug The rug was brand new and looked expensive.
- VEG I have been a veg for two years now.
1 words made from the letters REG
3 letter words made from REG:erg.