What is the correct spelling for REG?
This word (Reg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REG
- beg If I put my hand, ooh, on her leg Will she give it all or will she make me beg – Does She Or Doesn't She by Black 'N Blue
- keg But he must have done the keg 'Cause he tore down a door And he broke a policeman's leg – Madman Mora Blues by Boiled In Lead
- leg I got a girl, her name is Peg She looks kind of pretty but she's got a wooden leg – Peg Leg Peggy by John Entwistle
- peg They gone, I to bed, much pleased, and do observe Mr. Lowther to be a pretty gentleman, and, I think, too good for Peg ; and, by the way, Peg Pen seems mightily to be kind to me, and I believe by her father's advice, who is also himself so; but I believe not a little troubled to see my plenty, and was much troubled to hear the song I sung, "The New Droll"-it touching him home.
- rag I remember I cried that night, and felt as limp as a rag .
- re He thought he saw a faint shadow pass and re -pass.
- red One morning, baby was not to be seen: everybody looked grave: his mother's eyes were red , and her face very sad.
1 words made from the letters REG
3 letter words made from REG:erg.