What is the correct spelling for REGAD?
This word (Regad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGAD
- gad I don't gad much.
- rad You've got a lot of work in you yet, Rad .
- ragged At last we drove desperately away through the ragged and screaming throng.
- react Tako's anger might react upon Don and me.
- read You can't read , like-like Sylv."
- ready Very well; I shall be ready .
- reagan President Reagan was joined before the joint session of Congress by Vice President George Bush and Speaker of the House Thomas O’Neill, who introduced Reagan before the commencement of the address.
- rend The only thing is, whether he would turn against me and rend me.
- riga But it was his good luck that his Swedish Majesty, instead of improving so great a victory against him, turned immediately his arms against the King of Poland, against whom he was personally piqued, and that so much the more, inasmuch as he had taken that Prince for one of his best friends, and was just upon the point of concluding with him the strictest alliance when he unexpectedly invaded the Swedish Livonia, and besieged Riga .
- rouged As I studied the faces, I wondered what tragedies lay back of these rouged and painted faces.
- Egad Egad, you must have clipped it when I fell asleep listening to you read them.
- Raged Meanwhile the battle had raged with scarcely a pause, the French guns working frightful havoc among the dense masses on the opposite slope.
- RAGA As the 1960s progressed, the band was influential in originating psychedelic rock and raga rock, with their song "Eight Miles High" and the albums Fifth Dimension (1966), Younger Than Yesterday (1967) and The Notorious Byrd Brothers (1968).
40 words made from the letters REGAD
3 letter words made from REGAD:ade, age, are, dag, dre, ear, era, erg, gad, gar, rad, rag, red.
5 letter words made from REGAD:adger, agder, dager, darge, dearg, degar, drage, edgar, gader, gerad, grade, greda, radge, ragde.
4 letter words made from REGAD:aged, dare, dear, degr, drag, dreg, gear, gedr, grad, raed, rage, read, rega.