What is the correct spelling for REGAEE?
This word (Regaee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGAEE
- rage "To spite you-to show you I didn't care-because I was in a rage -because I was a fool!
- rake One farmer was still using the old self rake -reaper.
- reek "It didna become a wild Indian," he said, "much less a Christian and a gentleman, to sit in the kirk puffing tobacco-reek, as if he were in a change-house."
- regain She sat with her head turned to the window and struggled to regain her self-command; they had been talked about in the town.
- regal We know that sovereigns in other countries, where the assertion of absolute regal power is as high as the assertion of absolute power in any politic body can possibly be here, have received many petitions in direct opposition to many of their claims of prerogative,-have listened to them,-condescended to discuss, and to give answers to them.
- regale Porter, by giving him an occasional fee, had made Tom his fast friend, and he would often regale him with bits of scandal about different boarders in the house.
- regard If she had any regard for him at all, she might have been startled into confession.
- reggae I'M-A-NEVAH EVAH GONNA BE-A-NOTHIN' BUT A REGGAE ROCKER A-24-7-365 AND A DAY-A-REGGAE ROCKER – Raggae Rocker by hanoi rocks
- regime Crisis feed the lunacy, all fear the new machine Consumed democracy returns a socialist regime – Fictional Reality by slayer
- retake For having hopes at their first sally to retake the whole city, when beyond their expectation they found themselves engaged with bold and practiced fighters, they fell back towards the castle.
- riga Compared with the villages we had passed, the place was a flourishing one; and seemed quiet enough, though here again, as at Wilna and Riga , there was something ominous in the air.
- rugger I shall not permit any authority to say that my child must go to this school or that, shall specialise in science or arts, shall play rugger or soccer.
- Reg It's no exaggeration to say that Mr. Burchell Daggett became the most sought-after social favourite among Reg Gap's hoot mondy in less than a week after he unpacked his trunk.