What is the correct spelling for REGERT?
This word (Regert) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGERT
- beget Free Love with us does not mean freedom to love to-day and leave to-morrow; nor freedom to take a woman's person and keep our property to ourselves; nor freedom to freight a woman with our offspring and send her down stream without care or help; nor freedom to beget children and leave them to the street and the poor-house.
- react He's most likely to react that way if you suggest it. The baby of the blunts, so I'm down to catch the contact Here's the rap chat, it's a fact that I react – Lower da Boom by artifact
- reagent The British Government patented the process developed by Henri Dreyfus, which lowered the costs of acetic anhydride production, an important reagent in the production of cellulose acetate.
- regard Hoping to hear from you soon in regard to the request, we remain, Very truly yours," etc.
- regatta "That was partly luck, as you may say, it bein' regatta -day an' the fun o' the fair not properly begun.
- regent When Henry went to war in France, part of the council went with him, and part of it stayed to attend the Queen Regent .
- regret And should you fall to-morrow I trust that you will never have occasion to regret it."
- reject Do not be so cold and so hard; have pity on me and do not reject me!
- Raged The air cleared; yet the storm still raged in all its might over the deep gloomy sea.