What is the correct spelling for REGETTED?
This word (Regetted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGETTED
- regent The regent led the way on foot.
- regulated Its advantage was that it permitted the tone to be regulated by the touch.
- reheated If it is desired to use left-over steamed pudding, how should it be reheated ?
- rejected This offence caused him to be rejected without a hearing.
- related Then I eagerly related our suspicions against Zalnitch, but he shook his head.
- repeated Mrs. Durgin repeated to Westover.
- reputed He is a fine child, they all say, and reputed the image of his father.
- requested Mallow decided to ask nothing, as Juliet requested .
- rutted It was steep and rutted .
- vegetate I don't live, I merely vegetate !
- Erected Tents were erected in this square to shelter the homeless.
- Greeted Mr. Akers greeted them heartily.
- Gutted By this time the ship was completely gutted, the upper part of her a mere frame of ribs, and the gale still blew furiously; indeed, I gave up hope when the mizzenmast fell and I saw my shipmates drowning on it.
- Jetted The vapor jetted forth was far more radiant than any portion of the sea; ascribable perhaps to the originally luminous fluid contracting still more brilliancy from its passage through the spouting canal of the whales.
55 words made from the letters REGETTED
4 letter words made from REGETTED:deer, degr, dreg, edge, ered, eter, etre, gede, gedr, reed, reeg, rege, rete, tree, tted.
5 letter words made from REGETTED:deere, deger, dereg, derge, deter, detre, edger, egede, egert, egret, erede, etete, etree, etter, geert, gerde, gerdt, geter, grede, greed, greet, reede, reege, teter, treed, treet.
3 letter words made from REGETTED:dre, eeg, erg, ert, gee, get, red, ret, tdt, ted, tee, teg, ter, tet.