What is the correct spelling for REGISRY?
This word (Regisry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGISRY
- rectory The Rectory stands about half a mile beyond the village.
- register Yet, strange to say, when he raised his eyes from the register they met the face of William L.
- registrar But days had elapsed since Monsieur Dalize had, according to promise, written to the registrar of births, to ask him to forward a copy of the register of birth of Paul Solange, and no answer had yet arrived.
- registry A moment later the voice came over the speaker, ordering him to state his permit registry and his destination.
- regress We certify thee by this our commandment that the right honourable William Harebrowne, ambassador to the Queen's Majesty of England, hath signified unto us that the ships of that country, in their coming and returning to and from our Empire, on the one part of the seas have the Spaniards, Florentines, Sicilians, and Maltese, on the other part our countries, committed to your charge, which above said Christians will not quietly suffer their egress and regress into and out of our dominions, but to take and make the men captives, and forfeit the ships and goods, as the last year the Maltese did one which they took at Gerbi, and to that end do continually lie in wait for them to their destruction, whereupon they are constrained to stand to their defence at any such times as they might meet with them; wherefore considering by this means they must stand upon their guard when they shall see any galley afar off, whereby if meeting with any of your galleys, and not knowing them, in their defence they do shoot at them, and yet after, when they do certainly know them, do not shoot any more, but require to pass peaceably on their voyage, which you would deny, saying, "The peace is broken, for that you have shot at us, and so do make prize of them, contrary to our privileges, and against reason:" for the preventing of which inconvenience the said ambassador hath required this our commandment.
- regrow This process can be continued as fast as the leaves regrow .
- require My father did as much for me as he could, so that I did not require to buy meal from him.
- rogers Rogers must be free, do you see.
- roguery But every nerve and fibre of me is always ready to contribute its aid, whether by health or by ailment, to carry a resolved-on roguery into execution.
- rosary It was felt, indeed, that for a while he had better remain upon the Continent, and he spent a pleasant time in Paris, where he showed his zeal for his new-found faith by professing himself ready to die for it, and by accompanying the King of France to Mass with a rosary hung round his neck.
- Rages See how he rages!
- recurs Five days afterwards Mozart recurs to the subject, referring to a friend who married for money and commenting: "I hope never to marry in this way; I wish to make my wife happy, but not to become rich by her means....
- rugs "Well, then," said the farmer, "they shall all three take their shoes off and wrap their feet in these warm rugs .
- rags Once obtained, it will be read and re-read till it falls to rags .
- reeks Pre-islamic poetry reeks too much with the ecstasy of delight to shed blood, in which tendency it of course differs little from the early poetry of other nations.
- RIGS There was more than one well by this time; Avenger Number Two and Three and Four were going down, and offsetting the first Avenger were three of Nelson's rigs.
- rigors Some changes had occurred, as had been predicted by the colonel, but many of our old friends and several of later date were ensconced within the homely walls, and preparing for the combined rigors and comforts of a Wyoming winter in garrison.
- ragas Perhaps I should merely say your English ragas are in a different style from those we have in India.
57 words made from the letters REGISRY
4 letter words made from REGISRY:egis, egri, eris, errs, geyi, girr, giry, grey, gris, gyre, irey, iyer, reys, ries, rire, rise, ryer, ryes, segi, sieg, sire, siye, yeri, yirr, yser.
3 letter words made from REGISRY:erg, err, esr, gsr, ies, ige, ire, irs, res, rig, rye, sir, yes.
5 letter words made from REGISRY:eyrir, gersi, giers, girrs, greis, gries, grisy, gyres, isger, rerig, riger, riser, ryrie, ryser, sergy, serri, sgeir, syrie, yirrs.