What is the correct spelling for REGREATE?
This word (Regreate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGREATE
- recreate The Mukaukas, in fact, after signifying by a speechless nod that he would presently receive the merchant-who came well recommended-had retired to recreate himself, and was now engaged in a game of draughts, heedless of those whom he kept waiting.
- regret She may regret it soon enough.
- regrets Mr. Leighou regrets that a previous engagement prevents his acceptance of Mrs. Moore's kind invitation for Sunday, June the first.
- retreat "I'll guard your retreat .
- Recreated Her fall had brought her renovatingly to earth, and the saving naturalness of the woman recreated her childlike, with shrouded recollections of her strange taste of life behind her; with a tempered fresh blood to enjoy aimlessly, and what would erewhile have been a barrenness to her sensibilities.
- Regretted But already both of them half regretted, though for very different reasons.
- recreates He, therefore, that spends his whole time in recreation is ever whetting, never mowing; his grass may grow and his steed starve; as, contrarily, he that always toils and never recreates , is ever mowing, never whetting, labouring much to little purpose.
87 words made from the letters REGREATE
5 letter words made from REGREATE:aegee, aegre, agere, agree, arere, arete, eager, eagre, eater, egert, egret, etage, etgar, etree, garet, garre, gater, geert, gerar, gerea, gerra, getae, geter, graet, grate, grear, great, greet, ragee, rager, raree, ratee, reate, reege, regar, reger, retag, tager, teare, teera, tegea, tegra, traer.
3 letter words made from REGREATE:age, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eeg, era, erg, err, ert, eta, gar, gat, gee, get, rag, rat, ret, tag, tar, tea, tee, teg, ter.
4 letter words made from REGREATE:eega, eter, etre, gate, gear, geta, rage, rare, rate, rear, reeg, rega, rege, rete, taee, tare, tear, tera, tree.