What is the correct spelling for REGS?
This word (Regs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGS
- dregs Cause it's runnin' down your legs I'm here to clean it up I won't stop till I taste the dregs On the edge of my tongue – My Dynamite Will Blow You Sky High (And Get Ya Moa... by airbourne
- legs I hear he's coming to chop off my legs Next time you see me I'll be dancing on pegs – Dancing On Pegs by Test Icicles
- Reg "No," said I. "What is your reg-i-ment?"
- begs You might be a celebrity-everybody sits up and begs You might be the sexiest thing since God invented legs – Cool by Ian Hunter
- kegs Like big rolling kegs They had two sets of arms They had two sets of legs They had two faces peering – Origin Of Love by Hedwig And The Angry Inch
- rugs Morton wondered what this stranger could have expected better than this, and remarked encouragingly,- "She's got carpets on most all her rooms, and she hooks the nicest rugs in Killamet,-all big flowers, or cats lying down,-the prettiest you ever saw!"
- rags He was carrying away a girl shot to pieces, and with her clothing in rags .
- REDS Dear Mrs. Carter, Peggy wrote- Mother is to have a birthday a week from next Saturday, and we are going to celebrate it by giving her a surprise party consisting of hens,-each family to bring one hen,-Rhode Island Reds preferred,-as we have Mr. Henry Cox and Mrs. Henrietta Cox already.