What is the correct spelling for REGUARY?
This word (Reguary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REGUARY
- augury The Boy took its pretty impetuosity for a happy augury-the very sled was eager for the mighty undertaking.
- beggary He has evidently been living extravagantly, for the loss of position threatens him with beggary.
- gregory All about Gregory and Augustine is full.
- rearguard At dawn of the 29th, the French rearguard fired the bridge to cover the retreat.
- rectory He has been down to the rectory.