What is the correct spelling for REGUIRES?
This word (Reguires) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REGUIRES
- regret If I give way you may regret it afterwards, and I do not wish that to happen."
- regrets But, if it has lost in importance, it has gained in charm; and George, for one, had no regrets .
- require We did not require to use this well, but there was plenty of water in it.
- required And this is required from us.
- Auguries Moreover, in the same oak grove at Dodona bells were tied to the oak boughs and their tinklings also were sacred auguries.
- Reveries But as I considered her possession the only sufficient reason for the continuance of my existence, I called her, in my reveries, mine.
- retires "He does not fly who retires ," returned Don Quixote; "for I would have thee know, Sancho, that the valour which is not based upon a foundation of prudence is called rashness, and the exploits of the rash man are to be attributed rather to good fortune than to courage; and so I own that I retired, but not that I fled; and therein I have followed the example of many valiant men who have reserved themselves for better times; the histories are full of instances of this, but as it would not be any good to thee or pleasure to me, I will not recount them to thee now."
- requires "The army," he wrote on July 8, the second day after the battle, "is thoroughly worn out and requires rest and very heavy reinforcements...
- rogues All's safe: These poor rogues find but a cold welcome here.
- recurs At each point of his return journey there recurs to him the memory of some unkind thought that he had had of her on his way down.
- quires There had been quires of such verses, but she had destroyed all but a few leaves before she started for Littlebath.
- regimes There are still regimes seeking weapons of mass destruction - but no longer without attention and without consequence.
- regulars The Rough Riders, for example, made their way into a transport intended for two other regiments, one of regulars and the other of volunteers, with the result that the volunteers and half of the regulars were left on shore.
142 words made from the letters REGUIRES
3 letter words made from REGUIRES:eeg, erg, err, ese, esr, gee, gsr, gui, gur, ies, ige, ire, irs, res, rig, rue, rug, see, sir, sue, sur, use.
5 letter words made from REGUIRES:egers, egusi, eiger, ergui, geers, geier, geise, gersi, giers, giese, girrs, girru, girsu, girus, greis, gries, grues, gruis, guier, guire, guise, isere, isger, isgur, reger, regur, regus, reier, reise, rerig, reuse, riege, riese, riger, riser, ruers, ruger, rusie, segre, segue, segui, segur, seier, seige, serei, serer, serge, serre, serri, sgeir, sgurr, siege, sigue, sigur, siree, suger, sugie, suire, suree, surer, surge, surgi, urges.
4 letter words made from REGUIRES:egis, egri, eier, eire, erei, erie, eris, eriu, errs, erse, eure, gesu, girr, gius, gris, grue, grui, grus, guei, guie, gure, gurr, gurs, guse, iesu, iure, reeg, rege, ries, rieu, rire, rise, ruer, rues, ruge, rugi, rugs, ruri, ruse, seer, sege, segi, sere, sieg, sire, sree, suer, suge, sugi, suir, sure, uges, uige, urge, urie, ursg, user.