What is the correct spelling for REGULY?
This word (Reguly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REGULY
- really It really was all right....
- regal You will look regal in this dress, and like an heiress, I do assure you, Miss Eve.
- regale Any change outside of the Academy walls now became welcome, though our young midshipmen had no other form of pleasure than merely to stroll through the streets of the town and occasionally regale themselves with a dish of ice-cream or a glass of soda at Wiegard's.
- regalia So we went in and were shown over the house, much as I had been in my vision, and some portions were so old that, among other rooms, we were shown the one occupied by King Edward I on his march against Scotland in the year 1296, when the Scottish regalia was captured, and the celebrated Crowning-Stone was brought to England and placed in Westminster Abbey, where it has ever since remained-a stone having an occult relation to the history of the British and American peoples of the highest interest to both, but as there is already an extensive literature on this subject I will not enter upon it here.
- regally The modal construction may also be called the adverbial construction; because the effect of the noun is akin to that of an adverb,-I fight with braveryI fight bravely: he walks a kinghe walks regally.
- regular What d'ye mean by not writing to me more regular?
- regulus Regulus himalayensis, Blyth, Jerd.
- Reilly "Reilly, I'm sober-and in dead earnest," appealed Neale.
- rely Do you understand now, and can I rely upon you?"
- reply But no reply-no reply."
- rigel Beta Centauri here is pretty bright, Rigel and Canopus are real lanterns.
- wriggly Dr. Perkins had an excellent chart of the river, showing distinctly the location of Black Bayou, which lay back from the river amidst a maze of other wriggly creeks and water courses.