What is the correct spelling for REICIEVE?
This word (Reicieve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REICIEVE
- deceive I repeat: the suggestive power of a confession is great and it is hence really not easy to exclude its influence and to consider the balance of the evidence on its merits,-but this must be done if one is not to deceive oneself. Who did you deceive? She was weak, but that's no reason For what you did to Eve You're a fool -- you broke the stillness – Serpent at the Gates of Wisdom by Robyn Hitchcock
- perceive Her hair was powdered, but one could perceive that it was naturally a dark brown. The hardest part of letting go Not easy to believe And sometimes you'll just never know Gets harder to perceive – Breathing by Prime Circle
- recede The snow-patches recede and leave the soaked grass covered with odds and ends of loose sticks and roots and with untidy wefts of cobweb.
- receive When you receive this letter I shall be no more.
- received And he told his wife how he had received it in a letter in the morning.
- receiver Clavering took down the receiver and called Miss Dwight's number.
- receives With these the church is first implanted in the man, and through him in the wife; because the man with his understanding receives the truth of the church, and the wife from the man; but if it be vice versa, it is not according to order: sometimes, however, this is the case; but then it is with men, who either are not lovers of wisdom, and consequently are not of the church, or who are in a servile dependence on the will of their wives.