What is the correct spelling for REIDENCE?
This word (Reidence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REIDENCE
- audience She quite forgot herself in her anxiety that Ben should receive what was due to him and all unmindful of the large audience , she cried out, "Oh, but I did so little; it is all Ben's plan!"
- credence His companions, knowing that the young Scotchman was sharp-eared, made no attempt to question his belief; but, on the contrary, gave ready credence to it.
- prudence The prudence of this proceeding, however, seems doubtful.
- radiance His radiance returned and also his vanity.
- redden And look at me shtriving to keep the kettle simpering on the fire, and not as much coals undher it as'd redden a pipe!
- reddened The Councilman reddened very considerably this time.
- redneck Another still image from the Its Alright to Be a Redneck video is used by mouth movements.
- redness Her face once more changed; the redness disappeared, and she grew slightly pale.
- reddens The first thing to see, looking away over the water, was a kind of dull line-that was the woods on t'other side, you couldn't make nothing else out; then a pale place in the sky; then more paleness, spreading around; then the river softened up, away off, and warn't black anymore, but gray; you could see little dark spots drifting along, ever so far away-trading scows, and such things; and long black streaks-rafts; sometimes you could hear a sweep screaking; or jumbled up voices, it was so still, and sounds come so far; and by- and-by you could see a streak on the water which you know by the look of the streak that there's a snag there in a swift current which breaks on it and makes that streak look that way; and you see the mist curl up off the water, and the east reddens up, and the river, and you make out a log-cabin in the edge of the woods, away on the bank on t'other side of the river, being a wood-yard, likely, and piled by them cheats so you can throw a dog through it anywheres; then the nice breeze springs up, and comes fanning you over there, so cool and fresh, and sweet to smell, on account of the woods and the flowers....
118 words made from the letters REIDENCE
4 letter words made from REIDENCE:cede, cedi, cene, cere, cred, cree, deci, deer, dein, dice, dier, dine, dire, ecer, eden, eien, eier, eire, ende, enic, enid, erce, ered, erei, erie, erne, erni, iced, inec, nece, need, neid, nerd, nice, nied, rece, reed, reen, reid, rein, rend, reni, rice, ride, ried, rind.
5 letter words made from REIDENCE:ceder, cedre, ceren, cerne, cider, cidre, crede, creed, creen, crine, decir, deene, deere, deice, deine, dence, dicer, diene, diner, dirce, dirne, dreen, drice, edern, edner, eeden, eenie, eerie, eider, endre, enide, erdei, erden, erede, erice, erned, ideen, ierne, inced, indec, inder, indre, neder, nedre, neier, nidre, niece, niere, redec, reden, reede, rence, rende, riced, riede.
3 letter words made from REIDENCE:cer, dec, den, die, din, dre, eec, end, ene, ern, ice, ire, nec, nee, nrc, red, rid.