What is the correct spelling for REIFORCING?
This word (Reiforcing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REIFORCING
- rejoicing Gradually towards the jetty, where the girl they are seeking sat, only a few days since, beside the man whose heart the memory of yesterday is still rejoicing ; the only trouble of whose unconscious soul is the thought that he and she must soon be parted, however short the term of their separation may be.
- Divorcing Adultery on the part of a wife will be frequently overlooked, and the extreme step of divorcing her is only taken if she creates a public scandal.
- Forcing Monsieur Roger looked at Miette, so pretty, so restless by disposition, now forcing herself to sit quietly, with an expression of determination upon her face that was half serious and half laughing.
- Referring We can only solve the problem by referring to the circumstances in which the idea of the poem arose.
- Refusing 5424. Do you know of any person who has been threatened or turned off his ground on the estate of Lunna in your neighbourhood for refusing to fish to a particular person?
- Reversing The reversing gear was promptly used, but it was impossible to stop headway and dart back before the collision came.
- reinforcing Wherever his presence was most needed there Jackson was seen, rallying the fugitives, reinforcing the centre, directing the counterstroke, and leading the pursuit.
- reforming Those persons who are seriously interested in reforming the composition of the body are usually more anxious to increase than to diminish its authority, and it would be somewhat strange to make the House of Lords more representative or more popular, while at the same time taking away the last remnants of its power in political questions.
333 words made from the letters REIFORCING
4 letter words made from REIFORCING:cefn, cefr, cego, cero, cing, coen, coif, coin, coir, cone, core, corn, cron, egco, egin, egoi, egri, eini, engi, enic, enif, enof, ergo, erni, feig, feio, feni, fern, fien, fine, fing, fini, fire, foie, fong, foni, fore, frce, frei, freo, frie, frio, frog, fron, frre, gecf, geci, gefn, genf, geof, gien, gion, giro, girr, goer, goif, gone, gore, gorn, grce, grin, grof, icon, ifri, igno, igoe, igon, iing, iino, inec, info, inge, ingi, iong, iori, iron, nego, nero, ngoi, nice, nige, noce, noer, noir, nori, norr, ofce, ofen, oger, ogie, ogin, ogre, once, oncf, onge, oreg, orge, orne, orri, rein, reni, reno, rice, rico, rife, rigo, ring, rire, riri, roen, rofe, rogi, roig.
3 letter words made from REIFORCING:ceo, cer, cio, cog, con, cro, ecf, ecg, ego, eon, erg, ern, err, fen, fig, fin, fir, foe, fog, for, frg, fri, gen, gin, ice, ifc, ige, ion, ire, nec, neo, ngf, nig, nog, nrc, one, ore, orr, ref, rig, rio, roc, roe, ron.
5 letter words made from REIFORCING:cerio, ceron, ciego, cieri, ciger, cione, cioni, cirio, cirro, cofer, cogen, cogie, coign, coing, coire, coner, conge, coreg, corer, corfe, corge, corgi, corii, corne, corni, corre, crego, creno, creon, crier, crine, cring, crone, crore, egion, egnor, egoic, eigon, eiron, engro, ergin, ering, erion, feign, ferin, feron, ferri, ferro, fieri, fiero, figer, fiine, finci, finer, fingo, firie, firon, firor, foing, foire, foner, fonic, force, forer, forge, forie, forin, forni, frein, freni, frico, frier, frige, frigo, frogn, frore, gconf, genic, genri, genro, gerin, giner, giren, giric, giron, gofer, goier, gonce, gonef, goner, gonic, gonif, gorni, gorre, greci, greco, greif, grein, grief, grine, groce, groen, groer, groin, grone, iceni, icier, icing, ieong, ifoce, igric, infer, inger, inori, ionic, ircon, iring, irion, irone, irori, necro, negri, negro, nerio, nicor, niger, noire, noreg, norge, ogier, ogren, ogrer, ogrin, oncer, orgic, orgie, orier, origi, oring, orner, orrie, recio, regco, regio, regni, regno, reign, reing, reino, renco, rengo, renig, reorg, reric, rerig, ricer, ricin, riego, rieng, rifer, riger, rigon, rigor, riner, ringe, rione, rioni, ririe, rocen, rofin, rogen, rogin, rogne, roine, ronge, rorie.