What is the correct spelling for REINDS?
This word (Reinds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REINDS
- rend Suddenly Mr. Appel let out such a cry as seemed that it must not only split his throat but rend the very heavens.
- rind "My knife is on the rind of the last citron now," Leopold said to himself.
- rings The dark streak or dental star is present in all of the teeth, and the remnants of the cups appear as small rings or spots of enamel near to the posterior borders of the tables.
- Reined He nervously shifted the reins, made the horse restless, shook hands with Arthur, reined in, tried to speak, said only, "I must be off-my horse is getting nervous," and was gone.
- Rains "To-morrow, at four o'clock, unless it rains," said the fellow.
- Friends "It's a good way, I find, to get friends.
82 words made from the letters REINDS
4 letter words made from REINDS:dein, dier, dine, dire, dsei, ends, enid, eris, erni, ides, neid, nerd, nied, reid, rein, rend, reni, ride, rids, ried, ries, rind, rise, sein, send, side, sine, sire.
3 letter words made from REINDS:den, des, die, din, dis, dre, end, ern, esr, ies, ire, irs, red, res, rid, sen, sin, sir.
5 letter words made from REINDS:derns, desir, diner, dines, dinse, dirne, dreis, dries, erins, ersin, inder, indes, indre, isner, nidre, redis, reids, reins, rends, rensi, resid, resin, rides, rinds, rines, rinse, risen, sdein, sedin, seidr, serin, sined, siner, siren, sndri, snide.