What is the correct spelling for REINE?
This word (Reine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REINE
- rain A soft rain set in.
- rainy Advantage should be taken of fine weather to secure a good stock of turnips, and a good manager will always provide for a rainy day.
- refine If a beautiful statue can ennoble and refine , a beautiful woman can accomplish infinitely more.
- reign This is your reign .
- rein Mr. Agnew put me on my Horse, and sayd, as he gave me the Rein , "Now think!
- reins O' course, as a driver don't have no reins , an' we only got a whip, we can't pull you up if you really wanta go.
- renew For he could not cash up, spite of all he could do; (The bitter old Israelite would not renew,) – Merchant of Venice, The : A Legend of Italy by Richard Harris Barham
- repine I don't think I am one ready to repine , or one who would seek to live for selfish considerations-love of pleasure or the like-but I have so much to do.
- rhine Your majesty says Rhine wine is the only wine which deserves the name, because it alone has bloom.
- rhino Instead of dropping, the rhino threw up its tail and ears, gave a little squeal and started for Burt.
- rhone The Rhone issuing, with vast rapidity, from the lake forms an island which is covered with houses, and constitutes the lower part of the city, which rises to the summit of a hill, where stand the cathedral and many elegant private houses.
- ring To please himself, he ordered a ring .
- ruin "Rob, dear," cried Judith in a sharp whisper; "you must, or it will be father's ruin .
- Reigned He reigned only one year.
- Reined Almost mechanically he half opened his gate as all the hunters went trotting by, and she alone reined in her mare 'Cleopatra' and spoke to him.
- Heine They would be able to teach quite a lot about Heine , for instance, the whole of whose poetry they knew by heart and whose sad life in Paris- "It's no good running on like that," interrupted Mr. Twist.