What is the correct spelling for RELAETD?
This word (Relaetd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELAETD
- belated But her widowhood had brought a belated curiosity concerning these young women.
- elated I neither was crushed nor elated by her lands and gold; I thought not of them, cared not for them.
- pleated -Acts I, II and III. Long white stockings; light broad plaid pants, cut short below the knees; pleated shirt waist; loose fitting linen jacket; low-crowned, narrow-brimmed light hat. Act IV. Same with night gown thrown over.
- Bleated I saw a lit cigarette-end, and a woman's laugh came across the field as naturally as if a sheep had bleated in the swampy grass.
- Rated When taken out of the village for pasturage it galloped away to a great distance with its tail erect; it ran from one paddy-field to another, and ate the corn and trod upon it; it entered into sugar-cane plantations and destroyed the sweet cane;-for all which damage and acts of trespass the neat-herd was soundly rated by the owners of the fields.
- reacted Probably at that stage of his recovery his mind had reacted more quickly than his emotions.