What is the correct spelling for RELAPE?
This word (Relape) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELAPE
- elope "His inducing her to elope with him would seem to indicate some warmth of feeling on his part.
- reap But they that sow to the Spirit, shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Reap, I wanna reap Everything that you sow I will keep – Simon Says by Drain S.T.H.
- reaper For any dweller of the Southwest who would have the land soak into him, Wordsworth's "Tintern Abbey," "Ode: Intimations of Immortality," "The Solitary Reaper," "Expostulation and Reply," and a few other poems are more conducive to a "wise passiveness" than any native writing. Hop on a track, grim reaper, I kill it when I speak, that?s a silent sleeper, – Paper Planes Freestyle by Double Cuzzins
- relapse Jim and Wally, from exposure on the night of the fight, had suffered a relapse, and throat-trouble had caused their sick-leave to be extended several times.
- relate Up pretty early, and having last night bespoke a coach, which failed me this morning, I walked as far as the Temple, and there took coach, and to my Lord's lodgings, whom I found ready to go to chappell; but I coming, he begun, with a very serious countenance, to tell me that he had received my late letter, wherein first he took notice of my care of him and his honour, and did give me thanks for that part of it where I say that from my heart I believe the contrary of what I do there relate to be the discourse of others; but since I intended it not a reproach, but matter of information, and for him to make a judgment of it for his practice, it was necessary for me to tell him the persons of whom I have gathered the several particulars which I there insist on.
- relay Here come my visitors-and have now gone, or the first relay of them; and I hope no more may come.
- relays Ellenor's duty was to take fresh relays of cake and wine into the best parlour: and towards the end of the afternoon, when it was dusk, and the lamps were not yet lit, she entered the room suddenly, intent on business.
- release I heard him all through the night and I couldn't release him until ...
- reshape Reshape in original Camembert form, dust thickly with the crumbs and there you are.
- Felipe Our force consisted of three persons, an old man named Felipe, his wife, and a young man.