What is the correct spelling for RELEAF?
This word (Releaf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELEAF
- elf 18. His servant-maids and dogs grew dull; His kitten, late a sportive elf; The woods and lakes, so beautiful, 740 Of dim stupidity were full.
- leaf "Oh, are you turning over a new leaf?
- leafy After short fighting in the leafy shade, He spake to the young man, "Is there no maid "Who loves you, no white arms to wrap you round, "Or do you long for the dim sleepy ground, "That you come here to meet this ancient sword?"
- loaf That object was a big loaf of bread.
- raf If they had not, they could go without sleep to an amazing degree, for as Raf walked in a circle about the flyer to limber up, they watched him closely, nor did their grips on their odd weapons loosen.
- real Judge Rossmore is the real danger.
- Leif Because of the strength of the tides the rowers made slow progress, and it was not till the late afternoon of the seventeenth day that Leif approached Ironbeard with a proud head and spoke a word.