What is the correct spelling for RELEEVIN?
This word (Releevin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELEEVIN
- believing Nobody else was having any at that hour, and the waiter, when at last one was found, had difficulty apparently in believing that they were serious. And I love believing I'll keep on dreaming – I Still Believe In Love by Salonga Lea
- eleven The Russians certainly were eleven days late. Eleven, fourteen, seventy-seven – Follow My Life by Obie Trice
- kelvin We owe the cable in part to Lord Kelvin and, in part, to Cyrus Field.
- leaving Thee'rt not leaving us, surely? Your old man got mad when I told him we were leaving He cursed and he raged and he swore at the ceiling – Blues For My Baby And Me by Elton John
- Receiving The teacher should give a few minutes daily to receiving verbal reports from the pupils.
- Elvin Gary Elvin leaned back in his chair and surveyed, with satisfaction, the thirty heads bent studiously over their desks.
- Melvin That evening he called upon Dr. Melvin to obtain some medicine for his mother, and after this portion of his errand was over he broached the subject of securing a position.
- Levine At this moment the door opened, and a clerk asked them to follow him, as Mr. Levine was now disengaged.