What is the correct spelling for RELEIEF?
This word (Releief) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RELEIEF
- belief He has a natural taste for order and a superstitious belief in authority. Spoken words, subtract belief Enter minds, producing feelings of grief – Distorted by living sacrifice
- lief Ever since the masked youth had voiced his call for Messer Dante to read the poem, it had become the assembly's hunger and thirst, will, desire, and determination that the poem should be read by no other than Messer Dante, though I will dare make wager that any single man or woman of them all, if individually addressed, would as lief any other than Dante should take up the task.
- reeve For your services, Master Dicksey, you shall be my reeve at Cranwell Towers when they are in my hands.
- relief I thought for a moment and then said with heart-felt relief , "No, it couldn't possibly."
- relieve "Never mind; it will do me good to relieve my heart.
- relieved "All right," said Joel, quite relieved .
- Leif In the year 1007, three ships sailed for Vineland, one commanded by Thorfinn Karlsefni, one by Bjarni Grimolfson, and the third by Thorvard, the husband of Freydis, the half-sister of Leif , the son of Erik.
56 words made from the letters RELEIEF
3 letter words made from RELEIEF:eel, elf, fee, fir, fri, ire, lee, lei, ler, lie, lir, ref.
5 letter words made from RELEIEF:eerie, efile, eiler, ereli, feile, filer, firle, flier, flrie, freel, freie, friel, lifer, reife, reile, relie, rifle.
4 letter words made from RELEIEF:eier, eile, eire, elee, elei, elfi, erei, erie, feel, feil, fiel, file, fire, flee, fler, free, frei, frie, iler, leer, lief, life, reef, reel, riel, rife, rile.