What is the correct spelling for RELICAS?
This word (Relicas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELICAS
- lucas But now, my good Lucas and Senhora Anna, I must hasten away, though I will soon return; for I have much to learn and much to tell you.
- relax Intimacy never made Claude relax in courtesy.
- relays A great many vehicles-some private carriages, others, like mine, of that public class which is equivalent to our old English post-chaise, were standing on the pavement, waiting their turn for relays.
- release "You are entirely right, my child," said Monsieur Roger; "should Paul release me sufficiently to ask me to answer him.
- relic It was a relic of the French defence scheme and was sound.
- frolics Should he have any such frolics in his brain, we shall not be long in coming to terms.
- replicas Memory gave up the missing names, helped by those boyish replicas of the candid clear grey eyes of the Mayor's wife, shining under the drooping plume of fair hair.
- relies The Board of Health no longer relies upon the Board of Education to protect the lives of the community against the scourge.
- licks and a few hot licks We were rockin' in the city and rockin' in the sticks Didn't make much money – Get Gone by Neil Young
- ricks I told him if that could be done without fail it would be a great favor, as I was sick, and Mrs. Ricks would have time to send these colored people up town to their friends.
- reliefs About midway between the main reserve and the picket line are stationed two, three, or four picket reliefs, so situated as to form, with the line of vedettes for a base, a pyramid, with its apex at the main reserve.
188 words made from the letters RELICAS
3 letter words made from RELICAS:ace, aec, ail, air, ale, ali, als, arc, are, asl, car, cer, cia, cis, cli, ear, era, esr, ice, ies, ira, ire, irs, lac, lea, lei, ler, lie, lir, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sic, sir, sle.
4 letter words made from RELICAS:acer, acre, aire, airs, ares, aril, arse, cali, care, cars, case, earl, eira, elia, eral, eris, esla, ical, ices, icse, iler, isle, lace, laic, laie, lair, lari, lear, liar, lies, lira, race, raie, rail, rale, rase, rcsl, real, rial, rice, riel, ries, rile, risc, rise, sail, sale, sari, scar, seal, sear, seli, sial, siar, siel, sire.
5 letter words made from RELICAS:acier, acies, acres, acris, aesir, ailes, aisle, alces, alcis, alers, alesi, alier, alire, arcel, aries, arils, arise, asier, caire, cares, caril, casei, ceils, celis, ceral, ceras, cilea, cisar, clase, clear, cleis, clier, clies, clise, crais, creal, creil, crile, elric, erica, isler, lacer, laces, lacri, laers, lairs, laser, leira, leirs, liars, lices, licra, liera, liers, lirae, liras, rails, raise, reais, reali, reals, recai, reial, reila, relic, resia, rials, rices, riels, riles, sacer, sacri, salei, saler, salie, salir, sarel, saric, sarli, scail, scale, scali, scare, scarl, scire, scrae, searl, selar, selic, seral, seria, siler, slice, slier, srila.