What is the correct spelling for RELICE?
This word (Relice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELICE
- realize And dream of you and I and then I realize There's more to love than only bitterness and lies – Broken Vow by lara fabian
- release Well I'm not begging for release I'm just begging darling please, please – Act Naturally by semisonic
- relic Midway between fire and blanket I deposited the earthen relic that had contained the wild strawberries, having previously filled it with water from the lake.
- relief Professor Riccabocca gave a sigh of relief.
- relieve Grandparents, parents, and children of every poor, old, blind, lame, or impotent person not able to work, being of sufficient ability, shall at their own charge, relieve and maintain every such poor person in that manner and according to that rate as Justices of the Peace of that county determine, or forfeit 20s.
- Alice Alice blushed and Dr. Morton laughed.