What is the correct spelling for RELICE?
This word (Relice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RELICE
- realize Hepburn did not care to think-would not realize what this drawback, which need not have been mysterious in his case, was. And dream of you and I and then I realize There's more to love than only bitterness and lies – Broken Vow by lara fabian
- release Well I'm not begging for release I'm just begging darling please, please – Act Naturally by semisonic
- relic Midway between fire and blanket I deposited the earthen relic that had contained the wild strawberries, having previously filled it with water from the lake.
- relief Professor Riccabocca gave a sigh of relief .
- relieve Grandparents, parents, and children of every poor, old, blind, lame, or impotent person not able to work, being of sufficient ability, shall at their own charge, relieve and maintain every such poor person in that manner and according to that rate as Justices of the Peace of that county determine, or forfeit 20s.
- Lice They obtain nothing, therefore, from the Anthophora's body; but perhaps they nibble her fleece, even as the Bird-lice nibble the birds' feathers?
- Alice Alice blushed and Dr. Morton laughed.
- Felice Moreover, as a further evidence, and a piece of very singular proof, I can probably produce Giovanni Saracinesca and Felice Baldi themselves to witness against you.
- Elise "It can't fail," he said, "with Ursula to make it sure-" I wondered whether it was Ursula or Elise who had made it sure.
42 words made from the letters RELICE
5 letter words made from RELICE:celer, clere, clier, creel, creil, crile, eiler, elric, ercel, ereli, erice, reile, relic, relie.
3 letter words made from RELICE:cer, cli, eec, eel, ice, ire, lee, lei, ler, lie, lir.
4 letter words made from RELICE:cere, cree, ecer, eier, eile, eire, elei, erce, erei, erie, iler, leer, rece, reel, rice, riel, rile.