What is the correct spelling for RELICING?
This word (Relicing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELICING
- reducing The reducing of a complicated appearance to a few simple masses is the first necessity of the painter.
- relaxing Darrell did not like the situation- found the air relaxing-Park Lane or Grosvenor Square were on higher ground.
- releasing The lever for securing the tailstock to or releasing it from the shears is shown at t.
- relishing You would think yourself in some enchanted camp, to see the peasants ride to every house with the choicest fruits, herbs, roots and flowers; with all sorts of tame and wild fowl, with the rarest fish and venison, and with every kind of butcher's meat, among which Banstead-down mutton is the most relishing dainty.
- Policing I was finally sent to Fort Mifflin for a year, and kept at hard labor, handling and carrying shot, policing the ground, picking up cigar-stumps, and other like unpleasant occupations.
- Realizing Judge, then, what I have suffered in realizing our situation: I, overwhelmed with riches, you, reduced to your officer's pay.