What is the correct spelling for RELIF?
This word (Relif) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RELIF
- belief My belief as to these matters wavered. At times it seems beyond belief I just need a bit of relief – Cry for Love by Michael W. Smith
- elf She turned and looked at Elf, still soundly sleeping. He's dancing all by himself He wants to dance with someone else Yes, it helps if you speak a little elf – Stop Time by Mc Chris
- pelf The leading features are, that he be grave, devotional, a lover of his Bible, one who rejects error and preaches the truth; uninfluenced by paltry pelf or worldly honours; pleading patiently to win souls; seeking only his Master's approbation; souls, and not money, for his hire; an immortal crown for his reward.
- Ralph Papa and Ralph are almost sure to be with us again by this time next year."
- Leif Leif quoted from the speech of the Giant-wife Rimegerd to Helgi in the song:
- CALIF Address: 647 32nd St., Oakland, Calif.