What is the correct spelling for RELUTENT?
This word (Relutent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RELUTENT
- latent It is simply a latent human weakness, which certain conditions rarely fail to develop.
- redolent It is indeed redolent of the present: but it is almost avowedly an imitation of what was current in the days of Chaucer: of what were supposed to be the words, and the social ideas and conditions, of the age of chivalry.
- relent Lord Earle would be sure to relent ; and he could bring Dora home, and all would be well.
- relevant Of course I do not mean that all these elements cannot be woven into, made relevant to, a theme, a story.
- reliant Caroline caught her breath-this was a pathetic Phoebe when one thought of the most times Phoebe, cool, self-reliant-perforce!
- reluctant And she folded the bill into a tiny square, and crushed it into Mrs. Gray's reluctant hand.
- resident This movement, however, can only reach those resident in the larger centres of population, while all over the country there are thoughtful persons who desire the same kind of teaching.
- resultant It would, perhaps, be interesting to speculate upon what might have been the growth of the telegraph and the resultant benefit to the community had Edison's automatic telegraph inventions been allowed to take their legitimate place in the art, but we shall not allow ourselves to indulge in flights of fancy, as the value of this chapter rests not upon conjecture, but only upon actual fact.
- Relating Between two and three months after the events I have just been relating, Isaac Scatchard came to me, withered and old-looking before his time, just as you saw him to-day.
- Relented He relented and smiled again, in adding, "But I have decided now, and I shall wait.
143 words made from the letters RELUTENT
3 letter words made from RELUTENT:eel, ene, enl, ent, ern, ert, lee, ler, let, leu, nee, net, nut, ret, rue, run, rut, tee, ten, ter, tet, tnt, tun, ult, url, urn, ute.
5 letter words made from RELUTENT:eletr, elute, enter, entre, enule, erent, erlen, ernle, ertel, ertle, etten, etter, euler, lener, lente, leuer, leute, lrene, luner, luten, lutte, neeru, nerul, nette, nettl, neuer, neure, nuter, rente, rettl, retun, reune, ruete, runet, runte, rutte, telen, tener, tenet, teneu, tente, tenue, terne, teter, treet, treue, treut, truel, tuner, turnt, tutee, tuten, uelen, unlet, unter, untre, urent, utter.
4 letter words made from RELUTENT:enel, enur, erne, ertl, eter, etre, eule, eure, leer, lent, lert, leur, luen, luer, lunt, lure, lute, neel, nele, nett, neue, nuel, nuer, nute, reel, reen, rent, renu, rete, reul, rtlt, ruen, rule, rune, runt, rute, rutt, teen, tent, tern, tetu, tlte, tree, trel, treu, true, tuel, tuen, tuer, tune, ture, turn, tute, uele, ulee, uner, uren, utne.