What is the correct spelling for REMAIMS?
This word (Remaims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REMAIMS
- remains So now the only question that remains is-where are you to send her?
- remiss The Kabuli continued that Deenah was no doubt appreciated on a small scale in the house of Annesley Sahiba; but the establishment itself, as well as the people, was inadequate to offer scope for the talents of such a man as Deenah; also that Deenah was remiss in making no better provision for the future of his own household; also, the gifts should be considered-and now the Kabuli was opening his packs.
- remus Seeing that statue of the she-wolf and little Romulus and Remus at the foot of Vial de' Colli, it seemed she had asked what it meant, and said she didn't believe it.
- Premiums 3875. But he may manage to make a good business, and to carry it on successfully; if he gets a certain number of fishermen under an obligation to fish for him; or if he can induce them by offering premiums and gratuities to fish for him rather than for others,- can he not?
- remits He therefore remits his efforts where he should most vigorously exert them, and his catastrophe is improbably produced or imperfectly represented.
- realms He had grown restless and dissatisfied with his present state; he had been imagining for himself another sort of existence-but always with her as the central figure of those fancied realms ; he had been dreaming dreams-of which she had invariably formed part.
- roams When he finds out, he forgets his caution, and roams about after stray mussels on the beach.
- rims Both of these expedients failing, then it is advised that the seeds be sown one by one in small pots, or, if these are not procurable, in small bamboo tubes, and, for the sake of uniform moisture, plunge them to their rims in any free, light soil in a well-shaded easily protected spot where they may be carefully watered.
- remarks If you are in a very great hurry, why not apply your temper to it-and a few choice remarks ?
- rams Your bourgeois goes and rams his bull's head against everything he meets; he's in wonderment and ecstacy almost before he lands; he stares with astonishment at a fisherwoman on Calais pier and weeps maudlin tears over the masonry of the Sainte Chapelle.
- REAMS Now he was poking through the reams of proprietary data that the Gerex Corporation had submitted to initiate the clinical trials.
- MAIMS When King Lot had espied King Bors, he knew him well, then he said, O Jesu, defend us from death and horrible maims!
- remakes We find that, in one sitting, each time that she remakes her web, the Angular Epeira produces some twenty yards of gummy thread.
- reamers 50 4 lemon reamers .
133 words made from the letters REMAIMS
5 letter words made from REMAIMS:aesir, ameri, amies, aries, arise, armie, asier, asmir, emami, emmis, emsam, imame, imams, immer, mamer, mames, mamre, marei, marim, marmi, marse, marsi, maser, masri, mersa, mesra, miera, mimar, mimer, mimes, mirae, miram, mires, miser, mrema, raise, ramie, ramsi, rasim, reais, reima, resia, resmi, riems, rimes, rimma, samim, samri, sarim, sarmi, seima, semai, semir, semra, seram, seria, siame, simme, smari, smarm, smear.
3 letter words made from REMAIMS:aim, air, are, arm, ear, era, esm, esr, ies, ira, ire, irs, ism, mam, mar, mei, mem, mes, mis, mri, mrs, ram, ras, rem, res, rim, sam, sea, sir.
4 letter words made from REMAIMS:aims, aire, airs, amir, ares, arms, arse, eira, emam, emir, eris, imae, imam, imar, maim, mams, mare, mari, mars, meir, mesa, mime, mire, raie, rams, rase, ream, riem, ries, rima, rime, rims, rise, same, sami, sari, seam, sear, semi, siam, siar, sima, sire.