What is the correct spelling for REMIDAL?
This word (Remidal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REMIDAL
- medal The sort of thing our Volunteers enjoyed in S.A., and for which they got rheumatism and experience, and a medal, and no opportunity to wear it.
- medial Reduction can usually be effected by making traction on the arm with medial rotation, and pressing the head forward into position, while counter-pressure is made upon the acromion.
- radial The hub, in the shape of a cup and decorated with a series of radial ridges, is on the lower end of a 38-inch hollow brass shaft, equipped at the top with a hook for suspension from the ceiling.
- recital The meaning was a little clearer to me after the recital.
- remedial His native Donegal could show the traces of his influence in applying remedial measures to what was once its terrible poverty.
- remodel At the expiration of a year I could tear down the wall if I pleased; and as to the incomplete house, that I should sell or remodel to my liking.
- removal Further treatment must be directed with a view to the removal of the cause.
- residual She brushed an imaginary lock of hair from her face, a residual gesture she once used to stall for time when she actually did have long hair.
- Remade But outside, by a remade camp-fire, Mahommed Gunga sat and chuckled to himself, and every now and then grew eloquent to the bearded men who sat beside him.
- Remedially This oil may be taken remedially in doses of from half to one drop rubbed up with some powdered white sugar, and mixed with a wineglassful of hot water.
- redial Continuous redial, busy number redial, or repeat dial, is a vertical service code (calling feature) that allows callers to automatically redial a busy telephone number until a connection is made.