What is the correct spelling for REMIED?
This word (Remied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REMIED
- reid You know how well that team chosen after the fuss with Miss Reid could play.
- remedy "I wish, Miss Bessie, you'd take a little remedy I'm going to send you.
- remind "You have done wisely, my lord," said Borodaile, secum multa revolvens; "and I assure you I wanted no hint to remind me of your invitation."
- remit The sovereign was undoubtedly competent to remit penalties without limit.
- remote This they crossed towards a door, after opening which, they were to find their way, through various passages, to a remote part of the castle, where a private door opened upon the walls.
- removed Hill gave orders that the general should be at once removed , and that no one should tell the men that he was wounded.
- reside Through these friends it became known that I had come to this city to reside .