What is the correct spelling for REMMBER?
This word (Remmber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REMMBER
- amber The hermit produced some flasks of amber -coloured wine from his stores in the grotto.
- ember December 14 Mr. William F. Smith, an American teacher, was sent to Bontoc to open a school.
- member "I'd like to make him a member of the club," growled Polly, "and turn one or two people I could mention out."
- rambler The last number of Dr. Meredith's paper, The New Rambler , was there also; and, with the paper-knife still in its leaves, the journal of the latest French traveller in Mokembe, a small "H.W." inscribed in the top right-hand corner of its gray cover.
- reamer A cutter, like a fluted reamer , such as is shown in Fig. 1271, is then put in the live centre of the lathe.
- rhymer He is a very careless versifier and rhymer , and his choice of language is far from exquisite.
- RAMBO Ben Davis, Buckingham, Carolina Red June, Early Harvest, Golden Sweet, Jonathan, Keswick Codling, Newtown Pippin, Rambo , Rawle's Janet, Red Astrachan, White Pippin, White Winter Pearmain, Winesap, Yellow Bellflower.
- reamers -The pupil must manufacture all the small tools necessary for making unfinished movements; that is, drills, reamers , punches, files, etc. He must then learn to file and turn, and to make use of the finishing lathe with the bow, or of the foot lathe.