What is the correct spelling for REMORS?
This word (Remors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REMORS
- remiss And another time to the Samians: "Your counsels are remiss and your performances slow: what think ye will be the end?"
- remorse Taking so many men to your room, Don't you feel no remorse. You charge them a fiver only for starters, And ten the main course. – Charlotte The Harlot '88 by iron maiden
- remus This, then, was Remus -the home of Expectant Dobbs-and these his wife and father; and the Washington banquet-table, ah me!
- rooms We all have secret lives, in our secret rooms Living in our movies, humming our own tunes – Cyclops by Bruce Dickinson
- Ramos I was absolutely sure Ramos had taken her.
- Tremors The butler, who was evidently an artist in his way, proved the gong to the uttermost; and they had descended the staircase together, and had crossed the hall before its dying tremors allowed them to speak.
- reforms Their physical health and their mental energy may be kept in better and better working order by social reforms , by state measures and strong organization.
- removes Removing the only hard link to a file removes the file.
- rears Then the thing on the floor rears up on its hind legs until it tops Blair by two feet, and there comes another of them deep "Woofs!"
- rams Now the King's captains had brought with them several slings, and two or three battering-rams; with their slings, therefore, they battered the houses and people of the town, and with their rams they sought to break Ear-gate open.
37 words made from the letters REMORS
3 letter words made from REMORS:eos, err, esm, esr, mes, mrs, ore, orr, rem, res, roe, rom, som.
4 letter words made from REMORS:eros, errs, meso, moer, more, mors, oser, rome, rose, seor, some, sore.
5 letter words made from REMORS:esrom, moers, mores, morse, ormer, ormes, osmer, resor, romer, rorem, rores, sorer.