What is the correct spelling for RENTION?
This word (Rention) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RENTION
- gentian And all she lacked for her wedding costume was the bride's bouquet, which her mother now held out to her, gathered with care that day of the mountain flowers-blue harebells, forget-me-nots of varied blues and the blossom of the gentian , bold and blue in the sunlight, though at night infolded and abashed, its petals turning in and waiting for the sun again to warm them.
- mention We should mention that in 1881 the brothers Messrs. There's a young girl with her old man who's too sick to mention She'll be turning twenty seven as she draws her widow's pension – Pidgin English by Elvis Costello
- nation I do hear, also, that they have desired the King to use means to stop his escape out of the nation . Nineteen-ninety-seven, reduction of a nation The government is slayin', new laws is what you're facin' Next comes the clonin', they're makin' new creation Secretly forming soldiers of you and they station – Say Goodbye by black eyed peas
- notion What a charming notion ! Meet the might of the ocean Dangers lurk Beware your foolhardy notion Journeys that end there may tend to – The Limpopo River by Unknown Author
- pension Bear your good fortune moderately, Mr Poet; for, as loose and infamous as I am, if I had written for your party, your pension would have been cut off as useless.
- ration The instructions which Hullin had given concerning the provisions were executed on the same day, and each received his half ration .
- reaction All the generals who returned from Paris to the army complained of the spirit of reaction they had noticed.
- relation According to him, their relation was to be, from the first, one "of affection, not desire."
- rendition Previous to 1850 there had been no general acrimonious debate in Congress on the rendition of fugitive slaves.
142 words made from the letters RENTION
5 letter words made from RENTION:einon, eiron, ennio, entin, erion, inert, inner, inter, intoe, intro, irone, itoen, nerio, nieto, niner, niort, niten, niter, niton, nitre, nitro, noire, noite, noner, noren, norin, noten, notin, onnie, orent, orten, oteri, reino, renin, renno, renon, retin, retno, rinne, rione, roine, ronte, roten, rotie, tenir, tenno, tenon, tenor, tenri, terni, tieon, tiner, toein, toine, tonen, toner, tonin, tonne, torne, treni, treno, treon, trine, trion, troie.
3 letter words made from RENTION:ent, eon, ern, ert, inn, ion, ire, neo, net, nit, nne, not, one, ore, ret, rio, rit, roe, ron, rot, ten, ter, tie, tin, toe, ton, tor, tri.
4 letter words made from RENTION:ento, erni, iron, iten, itno, iton, nein, neon, nero, nine, nito, noen, noer, noir, none, nori, norn, note, onen, onne, onni, orne, orte, orti, rein, reit, reni, reno, rent, reti, riot, rite, roen, rote, tern, tero, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiro, toei, toer, tone, tore, torn, trei, treo, trio.