What is the correct spelling for REOCRDINGS?
This word (Reocrdings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REOCRDINGS
- Recreating As every day brought her stimulating emotion, so every night yielded her recreating rest.
- Recruiting My friend said he would be glad to accompany me to Rebais, as that was as near as any place for recruiting a nurse.
- recordings They would hardly learn anything from him directly that was not available in recordings made over the course of years.
- greetings He reached his office at last, and, having acknowledged the respectful greetings of Mr. Silk, passed into the private room, and celebrated his return to work by at once arranging with his partner for a substantial rise in the wages of that useful individual.
- recruits The public discussion of the terms upon which it might have been possible to range even Separatists against Germany, the granting to Ireland of something of her own to defend, being thus declared not to be in the public interest, it seemed as if no obstacle remained in the way of raising recruits all over the country.
- recreants The priest found it easy to locate the recreants among the other rivermen; they shifted their eyes under his rebuking gaze.