What is the correct spelling for REOPEANS?
This word (Reopeans) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REOPEANS
- repent Tell the people that they'd better repent Tellin' your daughter it was him who was sent – John the Baptist (Holy John) by Blood, Sweat & Tears
- repays The high, fluted columns and pilasters with their nicely wrought capitals lend an imposing nobility that immediately arrests attention, while the refinement of detail throughout well repays careful scrutiny.
- ropes The livery stable, when they finally reached it, was merely a series of posts with ropes stretched between them.
- opens I have given the best spare room to Miss Monticue said Bernard with a gallant bow and yours turning to Mr Salteena opens out of it so you will be nice and friendly both the rooms have big windows and a handsome view.
- reopened Even though it has not aroused any great excitement, it has caused the whole question to be reopened , and everyone on this side lays at our door the responsibility for the Austrian act; for they base their reasoning on the assumption that the war is directed entirely from Berlin.
- Europeans Similarly, at the accession of Queen Anne 'all Europeans of fashion in the City' were invited to the Garden House, where they 'drank the Queen's Health, and Prosperity to old England.