What is the correct spelling for REPARI?
This word (Repari) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REPARI
- capri Or would you rather have taken a boat to Capri ?
- para That township, the first and most promising on the Northern Road, is, as I have stated, 25 miles from Adelaide; and occupies the angle formed by the junction of the Little Para and the Gawler Rivers; the one coming from south-east, and the other from north-north-east; the traveller approaching from the south therefore, would have to cross the first of these little streams before he can enter the town.
- pare I'll come up and pare apples for two whole days if you'll let me have Lucy and Tom.
- parr Parr was not a model smoker.
- peary In that country I'll pass on to you a word of warning that Commodore Peary once gave me.
- prepare Whether there are other roads to healthy children, whether it is cheaper and better for the school to see that outside agencies prepare the child for education rather than itself to take the place of those outside agencies, is a question of fact, not of theory.
- rare The rare light came into her eyes.
- reap Slosson felt he was going to reap better than had seemed at first.
- reaper Every little farmer has his mower, or mower and reaper combined; or else, if he can not afford to pay two hundred dollars or thereabout for his machine, he hires one from his more fortunate neighbor, and pays him "six bits"-that is, seventy-five cents-per acre for cutting his crop.
- rep He took the occasion to have a look at the panels, which he had not before seen, the tapestries, which were not tapestries, but paintings on rep .
- repair A pause, then the voice went on, You see, my son, it has taken me eight years to repair the ship.
- repaired Even the children wear boots which for their size are equally heavy: many of the working farmers also send theirs to be repaired .
- repairer That was a stumper until Pete Barnes had another idee, and that was that old Otto Schmidt, the trusty shoe repairer of Ryeville, might know.
- repay They require and repay care and skill in training.
- report I had your report here...."
- reprise My crown was a king size A product of my father's labor And my mother's reprise To keep my eyes past the – I Have A Dream by group 1 crew
- Repack We'll just repack this, so that we can move on to the cabin as soon as it's light enough.
- Repairing He suggested accordingly, on the 3rd September, to the Duke of Parma, that he might now make the passage to England, while the English fleet, if anything was left of it was repairing its damages.
- reaps Meanwhile my brother, without any care, Reaps all a father's comforts.
- repairs The suit had been bought over a year before from a German tailor who had been allowed to come into the camp to do ordinary repairs .
- repays It is a very fine building situated in the centre of the city, and a visit to the building after school hours well repays for the visit.
- reapers When in the harvest heat she bore to the reapers at noontide Flagons of home-brewed ale, ah!
51 words made from the letters REPARI
3 letter words made from REPARI:air, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, epi, era, err, ira, ire, par, pea, pei, per, pia, pie, pre, rap, rep, rip.
4 letter words made from REPARI:aire, aper, eira, pair, pare, pari, parr, pear, peri, pier, prae, raie, rape, rare, reap, rear, ripe, rire.
5 letter words made from REPARI:erria, parer, parri, peira, perai, peria, pirae, raper, reair, riera, riper.