What is the correct spelling for REPATED?
This word (Repated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REPATED
- departed After Sarah had departed with her burden, Mrs. Evringham took off her eyeglasses. Now my friends are long departed And I never finish what I started – All Because of You by mavis staples
- repaired He was bursting with technical knowledge, he could have repaired almost any breakdown, and had kept a keen look-out for all ordinary mistakes.
- repartee Before Parson Jack could discover a repartee the door opened and a young man with a weak chin and bright yellow boots came out laughing, followed by a good-looking girl, who turned on the step to close the door behind her.
- repeated All repeated the cry.
- repeater It was a relief to think the repeater could not overhear this, or he would have sneered in a way to extinguish me altogether.
- reported Eleven subcastes in all are reported.
- repute The superintendent, who knew me well enough by sight and repute as a responsible amateur collector, readily gave me permission to look at a drawerful of the earliest Mercian gold and silver coinage.
- reputed In his very first affair he must be reputed to have made large sums.
- rested Two days we rested here on the Seybi.
- Rated This living alone was always rated to be a bad sign.
- Reaped The harvest that would tell for eternity had been reaped all around him.
- Rented It was some little time before they had any news of her; but they heard at last that she had rented Grannie's cottage from her grand-daughter, her own aunt, and was going to have a school there for young children.
- Repaid One is well repaid when one's modest efforts are so well appreciated.
- Repealed This law was repealed, two years later, as it "seems rather troublesome and burthensome than any waies advantageous to the country."
- Repented He would likewise say, that the soul of a lover lived in the body of another: and that in his whole life he most repented of three things; one was, that he had trusted a secret to a woman; another, that he went by water when he might have gone by land; the third, that he had remained one whole day without doing any business of moment.
- reacted He felt himself pushed violently upward, and, at the same moment, he reacted-by hunch and not by reason.
134 words made from the letters REPATED
3 letter words made from REPATED:ade, adp, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, dat, dre, ear, eat, edp, epa, era, ert, eta, pad, par, pat, pea, pee, per, pet, pre, rad, rap, rat, red, rep, ret, tad, tap, tar, tea, ted, tee, ter.
5 letter words made from REPATED:adept, adree, adret, apter, ardee, arede, arete, deepa, detar, deter, detre, drape, drept, eader, eared, eater, edper, epeda, pader, padre, paree, paret, pater, patre, peaer, peard, peare, peate, perea, peret, peter, prade, praed, praet, prate, preda, preed, preta, prete, ptere, raped, rapee, ratee, reate, taped, taper, teaed, teare, teera, teper, trade, tread, treed.
4 letter words made from REPATED:aper, dare, dart, date, dear, deep, deer, depr, eade, epae, ered, eter, etre, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, peed, peer, pert, prae, prat, raed, rape, rapt, rate, read, reap, reed, rete, taee, tape, tare, tarp, tear, tepe, tera, trad, trap, tree.