What is the correct spelling for REPEARE?
This word (Repeare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REPEARE
- pare A lithographic stone or piece of marble will serve as a bed upon which to pare the leather.
- peary March 4: Heavy snow fall; but Commander Peary routed out all hands, and by seven o'clock we were following the Captain's trail.
- prepare You need not prepare anything; we are honest tradesmen."
- raper -John Raper , Toronto.
- rare It was a furious war in which the German Emperor was engaged against the enemies of his country, and brave soldiers were rare .
- reaper She understood now that when she had thought of Cynthia and compared her with the reaper , she had been thinking only of the flower and had omitted her own assiduous cultivation of the plant.
- reappear Well, it did reappear , for France never gives up the fight.
- repair It was out of repair .
- repaired She repaired to the breakfast-table of her venerable friend with even more than usual hilarity; but, upon entering the apartment, her gaiety fled; for she was struck with the emotion visible on the countenance of Mrs. Lennox.
- repairer The mistake made by the average repairer is generally that of failing to detect these details and to make slight corrections where necessary, as he proceeds with the ordinary cleaning and repairing of the watch.
- repartee When I see her dancing gracefully as a swan swims, and feel that fellows like little Jack Mankyn, who 'don't know twelve times,' can dance to her perfect admiration; when I see that she likes ease of manners-and all sorts of men without an idea in their heads have that-while I turn all colors when I speak to her, and am clumsy, and abrupt, and abstracted, and bad at repartee -Uncle Teddy!
- repay For they borrow cheerfully, and repay -never.
- repeal Mr. Fox repeated his disapprobation, but disclaimed ever having expressed an opinion or entertained a thought of proposing its repeal , that being now impracticable, though he regretted its ever having been effected.
- repeat Why repeat it here?
- repeater Television broadcast stations: 27 note: Lithuania has approximately 27 broadcasting stations, but may have as many as 100 transmitters, including repeater stations (2001)
- respire 393. More will be said in what follows of the correspondence of these movements, as what the nature of that correspondence is in those who respire with heaven, and what it is in those who respire with hell; also what it is in those who speak with heaven, but think with hell, thus what it is with hypocrites, flatterers, deceivers, and others.
- revere Half of these were obediently buried by the Moslems, who revere his shrine to this day.
- roper He couldn't, of course, stop Claire from ever in any circumstances glancing in the direction of Mr. Roper , and it would have startled him extremely if he had discovered that Claire, seeing how much he disliked it, had reduced this form of communion to the rarest civility; because Winn still took for granted the fact that Claire noticed nothing.
- rupee In Raipur the cultivators give her five annas at the birth of a boy and four annas for a girl, while well-to-do people pay a rupee .
- riper In such a work as the Louvre "Concert," Giorgio has become Giorgione; he is riper in experience and richer in feeling, and his art assumes a corresponding exuberance of style, his forms become larger, his execution grows freer.
- reappeared A few minutes later, again, it reappeared , this time mounted upon a horse.
37 words made from the letters REPEARE
3 letter words made from REPEARE:ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, err, par, pea, pee, per, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from REPEARE:aper, epae, epee, pare, parr, pear, peer, prae, rape, rare, reap, rear.
5 letter words made from REPEARE:arere, paree, parer, peaer, peare, perea, perre, rapee, raper, raree.