What is the correct spelling for REPER?
This word (Reper) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REPER
- leper A Prior-usually a Leper-and a number of Priests were attached to each house.
- reaper Without a doubt I am the boss, in my class I am the teacher. If music is the fruit of life then I will be a reaper. – I Don't Sniff The Coke by Pato Banton
- rep The school was just pouring out from the rep.
- repair This room was in rather better repair than were the other two.
- repay He felt that unless he could in some way repay her for what she had done, his man's honour would not be satisfied.
- repel If Leonax was what Semestre described him, she would not repel him like the other suitors, whom she had rejected with laughing lips.
- ripe For a second the idea came to him that he must take her in his arms, there in the edge of the woods, burn kisses on her ripe mouth, win her back to him by force, as he had won all life's battles.
- ripper It's a ripper, the only right kind.
- rope You must let go of the rope.
- roper "I'm sure both Lindsay and Cicely would have too nice feeling to question Monica on such a personal matter," said Mildred Roper.
- rupee A boy brought the nest down; it was not above a foot across, and perhaps 3 inches deep; cavity about 6 inches in diameter, thickly lined with grass-roots, inside which again was a coating of horsehair perhaps a rupee in thickness; nest swarming with vermin.