What is the correct spelling for REPETE?
This word (Repete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REPETE
- rapt Brandon waited in rapt expectation.
- repartee He remained awhile to bandy repartee with Rosabell and some of the other idlers.
- repeat The Professor did not understand, and made him repeat the words.
- repeated "Yes, I am mad," she repeated -"mad!"
- repeater And intense was the astonishment when it was discovered that a stag and a hind had fallen to old MacRummle with that "treemendious" repeater !
- repent "I at all events will never need to repent in that fashion.
- replete She seemed conscious of the martyrdom I was undergoing, and, as though to encourage me, she gave me a look replete with divinest promise.
- report I should like to know the name of the nobleman who was present and sent this report about the town.
- reporter If it were rumoured that she had gone out of town with Gratton; if Gratton wanted to be ugly and feed rumour; then on top of that if she appeared within reach of a reporter without a husband, there would be talk.
- repute With a few of his own kind he had the repute of one who said very good things.
- reputed The reputed son of the Kotwal grew up a vigorous, robust lad.
- respite His intervention gave a few seconds' respite , one of those checks that save battles and make history.
- rupee For a rupee , then-for one rupee I will heal the sore belly and forget to be ashamed for taking such a little fee!"
- rupert Lady Holme had spoken to Rupert Carey merely because she knew that her husband was immediately behind her with the American.
- Reaped The fine, soft light of the afternoon was falling on the tawny slopes and the close-reaped fields.
- Pete "You're right," said Pete .
- repeats He repeats that he has subjected the 2nd of December to a long and severe examination.