What is the correct spelling for REPICA?
This word (Repica) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REPICA
- epic The heroic epic songs of France, devoted either to the conflict of Christendom under the leadership of France against the Saracens, or else to the strife and rivalry of French vassals among themselves, had been current for perhaps a century before our poet began to write.
- pic Mr. PIC. He did it for the same reasons that I did it and Robert did it, I assume, to get from out and under.
- pica But Pietro had no idea of letting a little matter of this kind stand in his way, and he told his wife, Pica , that the baby was not to be John, but Francis or Francesca.
- pick Suppose you come up- town with me and help me pick out a beast."
- recap Amy provides Buffy with a recap of events that she has learned occurred while she was a rat, marveling, "Snyder got eaten by a snake, high school got destroyed.
- relic A thunderbolt, as it were, destroyed at one blow every relic , every trace of my previous existence; and I began life all over again, with that terrible scene of blood as my first birthday and practical starting point.
- rep ii, 39. non est, Rep . i, 10. quamquam, Off. i, 56. Caesar, B. G. iv, 31, 1. Atticus, Nep. Att. 6, 2. licet, Rosc.
- repair The conception of chops which followed was not so faultless, though the fruit with which we ended did much to repair any error of kid which may have mistaken itself for lamb.
- repay Now, there was an example of their willingness to repay him for whatever help he had been, he reflected.
- repine If Mr. Carstyle chooses to place others before his wife it is not for his wife to repine .
- replica Is it not possible that the gift to a bishop refers to the painting in the Louvre, and that the other is the replica spoken of by Vasari, vol.
- rick Rick read it, then handed it to Scotty.
- rico Rico was also a favorite with this good grandmother, and she liked to see the children together, and tried to contrive a little recreation for them now and then.
- riga The composer wrote the poem and the first two acts of the score in 1838, during his residence at Riga , and from there carried it with him to Boulogne.
- rupiah 1960–1961: Government banknotes A new design for the 1 and 2½ rupiah government notes was issued in 1960 showing agricultural workers, also re-dated with the new Minister of Finances signature 1961.
- Repack We have to repack stored apples before marketing, losing about twenty per cent.
- REC The University of Kentucky Research and Education Center Botanical Garden, also known as the UK REC Botanical Garden, is a research farm and botanical garden for the University of Kentucky in Princeton, Kentucky.
- RCA Oregon Scientific - action/helmet camcorders; previously offered compact digital cameras Panoscan - digital panoramic rotating line cameras Pantech - cameraphones Pentacon - scanning cameras Philips - cameraphones and webcams; previously offered compact digital cameras Premier Primos - trail cameras RCA - camcorders capable of taking stills; previously offered compact digital cameras Reconyx - trail cameras Rencay - digital scan backs ScoutGuard - trail cameras Sea & Sea - underwater housings for DSLRs and MILCs; previously offered compact digital cameras Seagull Camera - compact cameras Seitz - digital panorama cameras Sharp - cameraphones; previously offered camcorders capable of taking stills Silvestri - medium and large format cameras for traditional and digital photography.
82 words made from the letters REPICA
3 letter words made from REPICA:ace, aec, air, apc, ape, apr, arc, are, arp, cap, car, cer, cia, cpa, cpi, cpr, crp, ear, epa, epi, era, ice, ira, ire, pac, par, pea, pei, per, pia, pic, pie, prc, pre, rap, rep, rip.
4 letter words made from REPICA:acer, acre, aire, aper, cape, care, carp, crap, eira, epic, pace, pair, pare, pari, pear, peri, pica, pier, prae, race, raie, rape, reap, rice, ripe.
5 letter words made from REPICA:acier, caire, caper, capre, capri, crape, erica, pacer, parce, peira, perai, perca, peria, picea, pirae, preca, prica, price, recai, recap.