What is the correct spelling for REPOIRE?
This word (Repoire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REPOIRE
- pore She's seen that face so many times before, She knows every line, every pore, – If I Give You Everything by Noa
- prepare Gather up your idols and begin to prepare The time has come, the locusts have taken the air – Insects Rule by brendan benson
- repair Parents, no more indulge the falling tear: Let Faith to heav'n's refulgent domes repair, – On The Death Of J. C. An Infant by Phillis Wheatly
- repine But when thy hand is clasp'd in mine, I'll laugh at fortune, nor repine; In life, in death, for ever thine- Then check these sighs.
- reprove And surely a defyingness to come presently into the way that the Maid did go, and she to walk a little offward from me; and truly I lookt at her, both with love and yet with somewhat that did be to reprove her gently, and all in the same moment that she to make my heart stirred with her sweet naughtiness.
- spore Wherever the facts have been definitely ascertained, we find two kinds of spore, differentiated quite as sharply as in any living members of the group.
53 words made from the letters REPOIRE
4 letter words made from REPOIRE:eier, eipo, eire, erei, erie, orri, peer, peor, peri, pier, poer, pore, ripe, rire, rope.
3 letter words made from REPOIRE:epi, err, ipo, ire, ore, orr, pee, pei, per, pie, poe, poi, pre, pro, rep, rio, rip, roe.
5 letter words made from REPOIRE:eroei, ieper, opere, orier, orrie, peire, perie, peror, perre, perro, piere, pirro, poire, porre, prior, reier, riepe, riper, roper, rorie.