What is the correct spelling for REPORING?
This word (Reporing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REPORING
- repining How free was all she wrote from repining or despondency-how full of Christian faith, hope, and patience!
- reprint I do not feel that the additional information afforded in these publications possesses the least interest to the majority of my readers, and therefore I do not reprint it; and I refer to it only for the sake of those who may be desirous to pursue the subject.
- reproving The man by her side was yawning, and Milly felt like reproving him.
- retiring "It's so early, sir," said Brownster, "that she said-I mean, sir, I thought that you might like something to eat, and if you want to enjoy a cigar before retiring, as many gentlemen do, you need not mind smoking here.
- Repairing No one knew better than he the sovereign importance and the immense difficulty of repairing the ruin of the last twelve years by a good peace.
- Repaying Philip had thought that it was hard on Kester to lose his savings in a hopeless cause, and had made a point of repaying the old man; but Kester would far rather have felt that the earnings of the sweat of his brow had gone in the attempt to save his master's life than have had twice ten times as many golden guineas.
- Reposing His hand was holding a roll on which he had been reposing as on a pillow.
- most asphyxiated
- most aspirant