What is the correct spelling for REPORUCTION?
This word (Reporuction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REPORUCTION
- deprecation Now, Mrs. Pasmer, you're not to think it's the least trouble, or anything but a boon, much less say it," he cried, turning to the deprecation in Mrs. Pasmer's face.
- refraction In reality the line in question is not exactly straight, for, from the effect of refraction , we actually see the sun for a short interval during which the opaque mass of the earth is interposed in a direct line between the sun and our eyes; thus realizing, though but to a limited extent, the coveted desideratum of seeing round a corner.
- reparation Mrs. Frobisher and Miss Wrayne let him go with a certain shade-the lightest, and yet evident-of not wholly satisfied pique: women know how to accept a reparation on account, and without giving a receipt in full.
- repercussion 78. In the motion of earth against earth the repercussion of the portion struck is slight.
- replication The first sentiments of the parties have been exchanged, and the final replication on our part is in a course of preparation.
- repression And yet, looking at her more closely, he began to understand-to realize that her calmness was only attained by a strenuous repression of feeling, and that underneath it all was something very different.
- reproduction To one writer fidelity may imply a reproduction of his original as nearly as possible word for word and line for line; to another it may mean an attempt to carry over into English the spirit of the original, at the sacrifice, where necessary, not only of the exact words but of the exact substance of his source.
- resurrection This is a subject upon which I will not attempt to enter-I have a great many things to learn, and this is one of them; but if the Bible statements regarding resurrection are to be taken as a whole, these passages cannot be passed over without notice.
- retraction While in his house, Mrs. Hutchinson was subjected to many exhortations by anxious elders, till her spirits sank under the trial and she made a retraction .
656 words made from the letters REPORUCTION
5 letter words made from REPORUCTION:cenpi, centi, centu, cerio, ceron, certo, cient, cinto, cione, cipot, cipro, cipto, cirro, citor, citro, cnote, coion, coire, coiro, coner, conti, conto, cooer, cooie, coore, coote, copei, copen, copie, corer, corio, corne, corni, cornu, coron, corot, corpo, corre, corru, corte, corto, coton, count, coupe, court, creno, creon, crier, crine, crone, croon, croop, cropt, crore, croup, cruet, cruit, crunt, crupi, crure, crute, ctrip, cuero, cueto, cuito, cunei, cuneo, cupen, cuper, cupit, cupon, cupro, curet, curie, curin, curio, curri, curti, curto, cuter, econo, ecton, eiron, epruc, epton, erion, errtu, eruct, erupt, etour, euric, europ, ictrn, incur, incut, inept, inert, input, inter, intoe, intro, intuc, inure, ionut, ircon, ircop, irone, iteco, itoen, ncrpo, necro, nepic, nepit, nepro, nerio, netco, netop, neuri, neuro, nicor, nicot, nieto, nioro, niort, nipro, niter, nitre, nitro, nocte, noire, noite, nooit, noort, nouri, ntoro, nuoro, nuter, nutri, nutro, oncer, oncet, oncor, oneto, oneup, onore, onoue, ontic, ontop, onuci, oorie, ooten, opine, opone, opter, optic, optio, orent, orier, orion, orior, orito, orner, orpen, orpin, orrie, orten, oruro, oteri, otero, otori, otpor, ounce, ourie, outen, outer, outie, outre, outro, pecor, pecot, penco, penic, penor, perno, peron, peror, perou, perro, perun, perur, petro, petru, petur, picot, picro, piert, pince, pineo, piner, pinot, pinte, pinto, pintu, piron, pirot, pirro, piter, piton, pitou, pitre, piute, point, poire, ponce, poner, ponet, ponor, ponti, ponto, poore, poori, poort, porci, porec, porno, porou, porre, porro, porto, porur, potec, poter, potio, potro, pouce, preon, preti, preto, price, prien, prine, print, prion, prior, proci, prone, prorc, proti, proto, proun, prout, pruer, prune, pruno, prunt, ptero, pucer, pucin, pueri, punce, punic, punit, punti, purer, purie, purin, purno, puter, puton, putoo, putri, recio, recit, recti, recto, recur, recut, reino, renco, renou, repot, reric, rerun, retin, retno, retro, retun, ricer, riner, rione, ripen, riper, rocen, roeun, roine, roneo, ronte, roope, roper, ropin, rorie, rotec, roten, roter, rotie, roton, rotor, rouco, route, ruine, runco, runet, runic, runte, ruter, tecno, tenco, tenir, tenor, tenri, tepco, tepic, tepui, terni, terro, ticer, tieon, tieup, tincu, tiner, tinue, tipon, tirer.
4 letter words made from REPORUCTION:cent, cero, cert, cite, cnut, coen, coin, coir, cone, coon, coop, coot, cope, copt, core, corn, corp, cote, coto, coue, coup, cpio, cron, crop, crue, cuit, cunt, cuon, cure, curt, cute, cuti, ecru, ecto, eipo, enic, ento, enur, epic, eriu, erni, etoo, etui, euoi, euro, icon, inec, ipco, iron, irun, iten, itno, iton, iuno, iure, nero, nice, nicu, nipe, nito, noce, noer, noio, noir, nori, norr, note, noto, nout, nuer, nuit, nuoc, nurr, nute, octo, once, onoe, onur, oont, oort, ooru, opec, open, opet, opon, oreo, orio, orne, orno, orri, orte, orti, orto, otic, otoe, oton, otro, ouen, oure, ourn, ouro, pent, peon, peor, peri, pert, peru, peto, peur, peut, pier, pine, pint, pinu, pion, pitu, poer, poet, poin, poit, pone, poon, poor, poot, porc, pore, porn, poro, port, poti, pour, pout, priu, prut, ptui, puce, pueo, puir, puni, puno, punt, pure, purr, pute, puto, rein, reit, reni, reno, rent, renu, reti, reup, rice, rico, rieu, riot, riou, ripe, rire, rite, roco, roen, rono, root, rope, rort, rotc, rote, roue, rout, rptn, ruen, ruer, ruin, rune, runo, runt, rupe, rupo, ruri, rurp, rute, ruto, tecn, teip, tepi, tern, tero, tier, tieu, tine, tion, tipo, tipu, tire, tiro, toci, toei, toer, tone, tono, toop, toor, tope, topi, tore, torn, torr, toun, tour, trei, treo, treu, trio, trip, true, tuen, tuer, tuin, tune, tuni.
3 letter words made from REPORUCTION:ceo, cer, cio, con, coo, cop, cot, cpi, cpr, cro, crp, crt, cue, cup, cur, cut, ect, ent, eon, epi, ern, err, ert, etc, ice, icu, ion, iou, ipo, ire, nec, neo, net, nip, nit, not, nrc, nut, oct, one, ono, opt, ore, orr, otc, oto, oui, out, pct, pei, pen, per, pet, pic, pie, pin, pit, poe, poi, pot, prc, pre, pro, pun, put, rep, ret, rio, rip, rit, roc, roe, ron, rot, rue, run, rut, tcp, tec, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tip, tiu, toe, ton, too, top, tor, tpn, tri, tun, tup, uni, unp, urn, uro, utc, ute.