What is the correct spelling for REPOUR?
This word (Repour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REPOUR
- poor Think of the poor. So we alone the happy rest, Whilst all the World is poor, And have within our Selves possest All Love's and Nature's store. – The Match by Andrew Marvell
- pour He pulled the table to him without rising and began to pour them out. Let it rain, let it pour We'll have one for the road Put the bolt on the door – Fugue 1 / More is More by joe jackson
- rap "Rosemary Gray," replied Jane meekly, with a curtsey in her voice; feeling as if they were rehearsing amateur theatricals at Overdene, and the next minute the duchess's cane would rap the floor and they would be told to speak up and not be so slow. Say one, two, three, rap C'mon everybody don't need this crap – Wham Rap! (Enjoy What You Do) by wham!
- raper Manhattan Project leaders called the article "a complete lack of responsibility, compliance with national censorship code and cooperation with the Government in keeping an important project secret", and considered drafting Raper into the military, but the article apparently did not cause Axis spies to investigate the project.
- rapier He tingled from the rapier touches of that last laughter.
- raptor 101st Airborne Division Band ("Pride of the Eagle") 1st Infantry Brigade Combat Team ("Bastogne")(♣) Brigade Headquarters and Headquarters Company 1st Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment ("Bulldogs") 2nd Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment ("No Slack") 1st Battalion, 506th Infantry Regiment ("Red Currahee") 1st Squadron, 32nd Cavalry Regiment ("Bandits") 326th Brigade Engineer Battalion ("Sapper Eagles") 426th Brigade Support Battalion ("Taskmasters") 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team ("Strike")(♥) Brigade Headquarters and Headquarters Company 1st Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment ("First Strike") 2nd Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment ("Strike Force") 1st Battalion, 26th Infantry Regiment ("Blue Spaders") 1st Squadron, 75th Cavalry Regiment ("Widowmakers") 39th Brigade Engineer Battalion ("Raptor") 526th Brigade Support Battalion ("Best by Performance") 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team ("Rakkasan")() Brigade Headquarters and Headquarters Company 1st Battalion, 187th Infantry Regiment ("Leader Rakkasans") 3rd Battalion, 187th Infantry Regiment ("Iron Rakkasans") 2nd Battalion, 506th Infantry Regiment ("White Currahee") 1st Squadron, 33rd Cavalry Regiment ("War Rakkasans") 21st Engineer Battalion ("Rak Solid") 626th Brigade Support Battalion ("Assurgam") 101st Airborne Division Artillery ("Guns of Glory")(•) Headquarters and Headquarters Battery ("Headhunters") 2nd Battalion, 32nd Field Artillery Regiment ("Proud Americans") 1st Battalion, 320th Field Artillery Regiment ("Top Guns") 3rd Battalion, 320th Field Artillery Regiment ("Red Knights") Note: The 2-32nd, 1-320th, and 3-320th now fall under division artillery as of the stand down of the 4th Brigade Combat Team and are no longer controlled by their respective brigades.
- reap "Id'no," sez I. "He can't plow or reap in February or pick gooseberries or wash sheep. Well, you must reap What you have sown You're into deep You're standing alone – Bad Reputation by yngwie malmsteen
- reaper Volley after volley of musketry mowed them down, and the puny reaper in the neglected grain gave place to the grim reaper Death, all down that unwavering line of gray and brown. Yo, the Red reaper, bust back your street sweeper – High Noon by Rascalz
- rear Mother waved her hand to her friend, settled comfortably upon the flat roof in the village in their rear. Inmate of lonesome Nature's endless year; Even if thou saw'st the giant wicker rear – Guilt and Sorrow by William Wordsworth
- recoup He knew me well; and realized that I would have given anything in the world to recoup my defeat.
- recur If such an event is to recur, it must not be defined too narrowly: we must not state with what degree of force the match is to be struck, nor what is to be the temperature of the penny.
- renoir Is that a Renoir?
- reopen If you will call at my office I shall be glad to reopen the matter with you."
- rep Plumatella coralloides, Allman, Rep.
- repair No, that would be too quick, too easy to repair.
- repay He dared not return to France, but took up again his work in Florence, always with the hope that he might make enough money to repay the debt.
- report They may have something to report.
- reporter It was a place fit only for a reporter in search of a-of a-I don't know what.
- repose It seems to invite repose, and I know you must be tired.
- repute In a corner of the room Sergeant-Major Dr. Dowling explained to Surgeon-Major Anderson that the patient, who was a native woman of some repute, had been washing clothes upon the banks of the Molopo, when a flight of one-pound steel-pointed Maxim shells burst about her.
- rigour This was what suited Francie, but she was nevertheless struck by Delia's rigour.
- rip In the mackerel and herring seasons these grounds usually furnish good fishing for these species, the fish usually striking here from May 15 to July 15. Pollock Rip Grounds.
- ripper I told the white auto that I had been hemmed in so long that I did not know how to act in decent society any more and he said he's the best hem-ripper that ever lived, so I think I'll take a chance.
- roar The harsh voice mounted to a roar.
- roper But, I say, Tishy, do you mean to say that Major Roper meant to say that he was out shooting with my father and didn't know what his name was?"
- roue I am not going to have you turn out a roue like your wicked Major.
- rumour Isabel asked a word or two about his visit to the North, and they talked for a few minutes about a rumour that Hubert had heard of a rising on behalf of Mary: but Hubert was shy and constrained, and Isabel was still a little tremulous.
- vapour She felt as if she were sitting in a tank of steaming vapour.
- Rapper Rapper Kid Ink mentioned back and forth on his verse on Sevyn Streeters 2014 song nEXt .