What is the correct spelling for REQUEAT?
This word (Requeat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REQUEAT
- croquet The spacious area is now improved by picturesque European residences, spacious domestic flower plants, and croquet grounds, carpeted with velvety grass.
- equate Most students of hypnosis equate the phenomenon of amnesia with the somnambulistic state.
- racket Sometimes the crows find one of these snowy visitors on the beach, and make a great fuss and racket , as they always do when an owl is in sight.
- react Because it is an Art, however, and all Art is merely the expression of an individual emotion, it follows that each book must react on every critic in a different way.
- reagent The pretended errors imputed to the method are explained by the extreme sensitiveness of the reagent , which is capable of detecting the smallest lesion.
- rebut If it please the Court, therefore, I will withdraw the witness, though by so doing I am forced to yield all hope of eliciting the important fact I had relied upon to rebut the defence.
- recreate Double cream, stimulating seasonings, sauces rarely spiced, the sort that recreate worn-out appetites, were never lacking at a Rivers' meal.
- redcoat They marched on, an' th' British run away fr'm thim; an', be hivins, me uncle Mike cud niver get a shot at a redcoat , though he searched high an' low f'r wan.
- reelect They'd been married for only six months when he got a job to help reelect the president of Belize.
- regatta You know those Portland women-those ladies I spent the day with when you were down there at the regatta -the day I came from Campobello-Mrs. Frobisher and her sister?
- regent After the king's death the queen was made regent till the king's son should be come to a full age; but already the little king wore the royal crown his father had left him, and the queen looked on and said nothing.
- regret Say you regret it bitterly.
- regulate We have nothing to do here with morality or the laws which regulate marriage.
- reheat Probably the iron had got too cold to finish the work, and she had been forced to reheat it.
- reject You know nothing, as yet, about life-you do not know what to use or what to reject .
- rennet A large glass of white wine, in which an inch of washed rennet has been soaked.
- repeat "Let me repeat father's invitation," she said.
- request She asked me to write to Captain Martin, and request him to hasten home.
- requiem And there they sleep the sleep of the brave, with the sullen waves to sing their perpetual requiem .
- requital Is this your requital for the part I have borne amongst you?
- requite And when Joseph's brethren saw that their father was dead, they said, "It may be that Joseph will hate us, and will fully requite us all the evil which we did unto him."
- reread Sally reread her letter with a glow of interest on her face and a passing approval or echo now and then.
- reset Many were destroyed by various causes, and though the places were twice reset there were many vacancies.
- revert At all events, he went on, we can not prove anything this way; we must revert to our original idea.
- rocket No need for rocket science.
- roget The Mystery of Marie Roget , and other Stories.
- squat Michel wanted to squat by the chimney and listen until Louizon came in; but she drove him out early.
- Reeked Waltz after waltz had been played, and her ears reeked with their crying strain.
- Raquel Danielle, Danielle, yeah you heard about Raquel Well that didn't go well, let me try to make it swell – VCR / Wheels by tyler the creator
77 words made from the letters REQUEAT
3 letter words made from REQUEAT:are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, qat, qur, rat, ret, rue, rut, tar, tau, tea, tee, ter, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from REQUEAT:arete, arute, ateeq, atque, ature, auret, auter, autre, eater, quare, quart, queer, queet, qurea, ratee, reate, requa, ruete, rutae, teare, teera, terqa, treue, urate, ureae.
4 letter words made from REQUEAT:auer, etau, eter, etre, eure, qera, qere, quae, qura, quta, raqt, rate, ratu, raue, raut, rete, ruea, ruta, rute, taee, tare, taue, tear, tera, tree, treu, true, tuer, ture, uate, urea.