What is the correct spelling for REQUOTE?
This word (Requote) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REQUOTE
- quite "I'm not quite sure that I do.
- quota Much of the information here given was furnished by Hans, who of course had gathered it from books; but the Bushman contributed his quota-perhaps of a far more reliable character.
- quote To quote from Marcy, she had enough to trouble her already.
- ragout "This ragout is admirable," he said.
- rector So, we was mighty thankful when we see the rector comin'.
- refute I have not attempted to refute them.
- remote But, madame, it cannot be indiscreet to ask to know in some remote way at least, what future your kind good-will has imagined for me.
- repute "If it was his business standing and his good name, instead of Thora's happiness and good repute that was the question, oh, how careful and conciliatory he would be!
- request Though she might choose to marry him if he pressed his request, she would never subject herself to him as he would have the girl do whom he loved.
- require In this sense politics do require the whole man.
- requisite Each weighed carefully his kind, and found most wanting in something requisite to the winning of his confidence; and such as they did admit to familiar intimacy, man or beast, were the salt of their kind.
- requite May He to Whom my first vows were due requite it to you.