What is the correct spelling for RERUIT?
This word (Reruit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RERUIT
- bruit Now, my lord the ambassador, the king, at the request of the said Bresylle, and the personage also, have done many things for to remedy to this fortune, wherein I am holden unto them, but yet I see that the bruit is so imprinted in the fantasies of people, and fear if that it continue long, that all that which is done is not enough, for I continue always in fear.
- fruit So he fastened the fruit to his spear and it flew back to Kadalayapan. Then may your plants be press'd with fruit, Nor bee or hive you have be mute, – THE WASSAIL by Robert Herrick
- merit She is a person of the highest merit ." You know the book doesn't lie It's not a question of merit It's not demand and supply They say the meek gonna get it – Meek Shall Inherit by Unknown Author
- rarebit The rhyme also furnished the reason for the first course, which was most suitably bread and cheese, only the bread was in the form of buttered rounds of toast and the cheese was a delicious Welsh rarebit , accompanied by coffee or gingerale.
- rarity The question naturally arises, What is the reason for this rarity of cases of malingering?
- rebut Such a study as Mr. Dorrit would alone be sufficient to rebut the charge.
- recruit The emperors found themselves obliged to recruit their legions from the frontier provinces, where the genius of war, though languishing, was not totally extinct; and these mercenary forces, careless of laws, and civil institutions, established a military government, no less dangerous to the sovereign than to the people. And me ready feh recruit Show me wah you got if yuh waan me salute – Hyperventilating by Tami Chynn
- recruiter The law requires that he shall be allowed to go free; and another clause of it requires the recruiter to set him ashore-per boat, because of the prevalence of sharks.
- refit We took the usual time to refit the brig, and then sailed once more for the same destination.
- regret "I wanted to tell you because I want you to do nothing that you will regret .
- reid "Make a man of an ill-shapen dwarf like him," said Maggie Reid .
47 words made from the letters RERUIT
4 letter words made from RERUIT:eriu, etui, iure, reit, reti, rieu, rire, rite, ruer, ruri, rute, tier, tieu, tire, trei, treu, true, tuer, ture, urie, utri.
3 letter words made from RERUIT:err, ert, ire, ret, rit, rue, rut, ter, tie, tiu, tri, ute.
5 letter words made from RERUIT:errtu, ruter, tirer, tirur, trier, trieu, truer, turei, turie, turre, turri, uteri.
6 letter words made from RERUIT:ruiter, tireur.