What is the correct spelling for RESIDETNIAL?
This word (Residetnial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RESIDETNIAL
- recital When he had finished his halting recital Calvin Gray's face was flushed with anger, there was a dark frown between his eyes.
- residence Here is another family residence in this building.
- residency At thirty minutes past eight they sat down to dine, at a table in the garden of the Residency.
- resident Reports will continue to name him as Resident Engineer.
- residential It was found impossible to keep mechanics on account of indifferent residential accommodations afforded by the tiny village, remote from civilization, among the central mountains of New Jersey.
- residual The liquid will boil and sweep out the residual air, but it is necessary to heat the capillary tube as well in order to prevent condensation.
- retinal The concept is based on the work by Antoine Béclère on dark adaptation of the eye, where it is noted that fluoroscopy relies on the use of the retinal rods of the eye.
- Resided He had long resided at Bristol, and had been celebrated in his own neighbourhood as a vehement republican.
- residents The Governor appeared anxious to see Napoleon, and was evidently distrustful, although the residents at Longwood were assured of his actual presence by the sound of his voice.