What is the correct spelling for RESIGUAL?
This word (Resigual) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RESIGUAL
- rascal All-thief, an accomplished rascal.
- recital The sergeant listened patiently and unbelievingly through the whole recital.
- regal "Certainly I'm sure," she said, with her most regal tones.
- regale "Captain Sand," said the giant, "do you want me to throw this rascal overboard? He will regale the fishes, who are not hard to please!"
- regular The regular waterman hardly ever caught a glimpse of him-he never showed himself by day.