What is the correct spelling for RESITRICTED?
This word (Resitricted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RESITRICTED
- restrict No man cares to let his eyes rest on his acts of disloyalty, weakness, or treachery; and all the events of bygone days which we cannot contemplate calmly and peacefully, with satisfaction and confidence, trouble and restrict the horizon which the days that are not yet are forming far away.
- restricted I shall no doubt do many things I should be restricted from were my husband alive, but I will honor him in this.
- restrictive As steadily arose the numbers, the ability, and the importance of the traders and commercial magnates, the moneyed people, all those who were identified with the new wealth that the Commercial Revolution was creating, the lawyers, the doctors, the professors, the merchants,-the so-called middle class, the bourgeoisie, who gradually grew discontented with the restrictive institutions of their time.
- retracted Like those tiny foolish moths which of an evening revolve about the light of a lamp, I went around in the luminous circle which widened and retracted , ever taking form from the wavering light of the flames.
- Rusticated The aqueduct has some decorative architectural features, including rusticated spandrels and plain pilasters between the arches.
- restricts The United States Department of Labor restricts occupational exposure through inhalation of chlorine dioxide to 0.
- restructured Breakout force: communist order of battle The communists called their base the Central Plains Military Region with a total force of 60,000, including two columns and three military districts totaling six division-strength brigades: Central Plains Military Region prior to the breakout: Commander-in-chief: Li Xiannian Deputy commander-in-chief: Wang Zhen and Wan Shusheng (王树声) Political commissar: Zheng Weisan (郑位三) Deputy political commissar: (王首道) Chief-of-staff: Wang Zhen Deputy Chief-of-staff: Zhu Zaoguan (朱早观) Chief of the Political Directorate: Wan Shoudao (王首道) Deputy Chief of the Political Directorate: Liu Xing (刘型) First Column: Commander-in-chief: Wang Shusheng (王树声) Political commissar: Dai Jiying (戴季英) Second Column: Commander-in-chief: Wen Jianwu(文建武) Political Commissar: (任质斌) Jianghan (江汉) Military District: Commander-in-chief: Luo Houfu (罗厚福) Political Commissar: Wen Minsheng (文敏生) Eastern Hubei Military District: Commander-in-chief: Zhang Tixue (张体学) Political Commissar: Nie Hongjun (聂鸿钧) Henan Military District: Commander-in-chief and Political Commissar: Huang Lin (黄 霖) While the negotiation with the nationalists for the legal withdraw continued, preparation was also made for the inevitable, and the communist force was restructured into three groups for the breakout: Right Route Force: 15,000 troops under the command of Li Xiannian, consisted of: The headquarters staff of the original communist base The 13th Brigade of the 2nd Column The 45th Regiment of the 15th Brigade of the 2nd Column The 359th Brigade under the command of Wang Zhen The Cadres Brigade Left Route Force: 10,000 troops under the command of Wang Shusheng (王树声) and Liu Zijiu (刘子久), consisted of: Most units of the 1st Column, with the exception of the 1st Brigade.
- redistricted 2012 Redistricted to District 5, and with Democratic Representative Bob Herkes running for Hawaii Senate, Coffman won the August 11, 2012 Democratic Primary with 2,462 votes (55.
- resurrected As the historian proceeds from book to book less is said of the mothers of the various tribes, unless some deed of darkness is called for, that the men would fain avoid, then some Jezebel is resurrected for that purpose.
- redirected On 17 May 1987 USS Camden was redirected to assist the USS Stark after it was attacked by unfriendly fire.
329 words made from the letters RESITRICTED
4 letter words made from RESITRICTED:cede, cedi, cere, cert, cite, cred, cree, deci, deer, dice, dier, diet, dire, dirr, dirt, disc, dsei, ecer, edit, eier, eire, erce, ered, erei, erie, eris, errs, erse, erst, eter, etre, iced, ices, icse, ides, idit, iris, rece, reed, reid, reit, rest, rete, reti, rice, ride, rids, ried, ries, rire, riri, risc, rise, rite, scee, scet, scid, sect, sede, seed, seer, sere, sett, side, sidi, sire, site, sree, stet, stir, test, teti, tide, tied, tier, ties, tire, tiri, tite, titi, tits, tree, trei, tted.
5 letter words made from RESITRICTED:ceder, cedes, cedit, cedre, ceeds, ceres, cette, cetti, cider, cidre, cieri, ciste, citee, cites, citie, crede, creed, creer, crest, crete, crier, crist, csere, cseti, decir, deice, deise, deist, derer, deres, desir, deste, deter, detre, dicer, dices, dicts, dieci, diese, diest, dirce, direr, dirir, dirts, disir, disti, distt, ditte, ditts, drees, dreis, drere, drese, drice, drier, dries, driti, edict, edite, edits, eesti, eider, erdei, erect, erice, erste, ester, eteri, etter, icest, icier, icies, ictsi, idees, idite, idrts, idtis, irids, isere, isitt, ister, istre, itics, itser, ittee, itter, recer, reces, recit, recre, recti, redec, reder, redes, redis, reeds, reest, reids, reier, reird, reise, reist, reric, reset, resid, resit, reste, retes, retie, riced, ricer, rices, rider, rides, ridic, riede, riese, rieti, riets, riise, ririe, riser, rites, ritts, rrids, scire, scree, sdece, seder, seert, seidr, seier, serei, serer, seret, serre, serri, setit, sette, setti, siede, siete, siirt, siree, siret, sirri, sirte, siter, sitte, sitti, stede, steed, steer, steet, steir, sterr, stice, stire, strei, teers, teets, teide, teiid, terce, teres, terse, terts, teter, tetes, tetri, ticer, tices, tiede, tieri, tiers, tiete, tired, tiree, tirer, tires, tisci, tisei, tiste, titer, titid, titis, titre, trece, treed, treet, treis, trese, trest, trice, tried, trier, tries, triet, trise, trite.
3 letter words made from RESITRICTED:cer, cis, crt, cst, dec, des, die, dis, dit, dre, dts, ect, eec, err, ert, ese, esr, est, etc, ice, ies, ire, irs, red, res, ret, rid, rit, scd, sec, see, set, sic, sir, sit, tdt, tec, ted, tee, ter, tet, tic, tie, tit, tri.